An Intoxicated Night To Remember

[WARNNING! CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTS!]

Madara presses his lips against Tobirama's, taking the Senju by surprise. Before the Uchiha could pull away, Tobirama grabbed him by the back of his neck and kissed back, parting his lips with his own. Madara grabs the cloth of his sensei's yukata, kissing him with unsaid passion. Tobirama pulled away when they both needed breath, crimson eyes staring into onyx ones. Tobirama soon pins Madara, the Senju planting kisses and love bites around Madara's neck. Madara pants and tilts his head, giving Tobirama more access and room for more love bites. An unfamiliar burning ignited in Madara's stomach, and with each kiss, each soft bite that led to more marks on his skin, that warmth burned through his body. A need that Madara had far too long suppressed spread like wildfire throughout his body, his neck now covered in many small hickeys. Tobirama pulled away and admired his work; Madara squirmed a bit under the Senju before tossing the yellow sash around his sensei's abdomen, causing that blue robe to sway open. Madara's hands rub against his sensei's toned abs and chest through the fishnet shirt. Tobirama slowly undoes the grey obi on Madara's upper abdomen, spreading the black robe with one hand. Madara latches onto his sensei's lips with his right hand on the soft white hair of the Senju. Tobirama opens his mouth once Madara's tongue traces his bottom lip, granting him entry. Madara's hands travel under the fishnet shirt, from Tobirama's abdomen to his chest. Tobirama slides a hand down Madara's samue top to the matching pants.

Madara's breathing hitched when he felt silk-like fingers and palm rub down his erection. "Let me work, Madara," Tobirama said, panting slightly. Madara's heart fluttered hearing his name come out of those red kiss-swollen lips, and his cock twitched in Tobirama's hand to the very sound. Tobirama continues once Madara nods his head, pulling the throbbing organ out of the Uchiha's pants. Madara watches as his sensei strokes up the shaft and down to the base. "Well, aren't you quite blessed?" Tobirama said with a slight chuckle, and before Madara could say anything, the Senju had run his tongue along the tip, causing Madara's breath to catch in his throat. The salty taste was odd to Tobirama, but he was never one to back down, planting kisses along the shaft as his hand stroked the base of Madara's cock. Madara lets out a choked moan, watching his sensei give his erection attention. Tobirama takes the head into his mouth, sliding his tongue around the neck and curling his tongue to rub under the head. Madara arched his back and groaned once Tobirama started sucking along with his tongues exploration. Madara gently grips Tobirama's hair as the Senju bobs his head steadily. Tobirama takes more of his cock in, his tongue sliding down the near base; once every now and then, his nose hits the black pubic hair as he deep throats. Each time the Senju deep-throated his cock Madara saw stars. "T-Tobi..aah..I-I'm...!" Madara blushed a darker shade of red as he shoved Tobirama's face into his crotch, shooting ropes of cum into the Senju's mouth. Madara was seeing stars as he panted, his eyes looking at the sky with a glazed expression. Tobirama swallowed every ounce of Madara's semen, slowly pulling away as the older male pants and his grip on his hair loosened. Tobirama's eyes flicker from their glossy red to a dark crimson, "𝔄𝔩𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱..𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢𝔡, 𝔘𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔥𝔞." Tobirama thought as he saw the older male dozing off; Tobirama fixed Madara up and dressed him and himself before taking the older man back to his room using the Flying Raijin. After tucking the older male in his bed, he could hear him lightly snoring; Tobirama kept his chuckle inside as he left back to the forest, getting the sake set and returning to Fuyumi's home. "𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔴𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔲𝔫..𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤..𝔭𝔬𝔬𝔯 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩." Tobirama shook his head before drinking a tonic and then going to bed, letting Fuyumi take over once the morning sun rose.