Two Out Of Seven

Madara had returned to Tobirama's side, a katana on his hip and the twin chained scythes on his other hip. After going through everything, the two men head out. Tobirama kept alert, tracing any chakra within fifty miles of them. They were close to the village of Yomogi; as they neared its small wooden gates, Tobirama held out an arm and stopped Madara. "Drink this." the Senju said, giving Madara the small vial of blue liquid. Madara nodded and drank the liquid; it was bitter and sweet. Tobirama made hand signs, a massive wave of water smashing down the illusion, hitting the first Swordsman off guard. "Tch, didn't expect you to see right through that." the red-haired male said. "Baba Aika, swordsman of the blade Nuibari," Tobirama said, drawing the Raijin blade; Madara followed suit and drew his sword. The redhead looked up and got his blade ready. "To take down Suijin, we'd be untouchable!" Aika laughed. Tobirama vanished in a blink of an eye and quickly appeared behind the redhead; his blue eyes went wide as he quickly spun behind him, not fast enough as Tobirama sliced him on the knee, rather than the chest, as Aika expected. "Fuck!" Aika yelled.Madara knew what his sensei was doing; he slowed Aika down by hitting above the patella where the quadriceps tendon was connected. With his movement slowed, Aika could only try to block Tobirama's onslaught of blows. Tobirama knocks Aika back and swings the Rainjin blade upwards, sending Nuibari flying. Madara ran and used his twin-chained scythe to catch Nuibari, pulling it to him. Tobirama quickly slashed Aika, giving him a fatal wound, and appeared behind Madara, countering the blade Kabutowari. Tobirama knocks the orange-haired Swordsman back. Madara makes shadow clones, one to finish off Aika and one to protect Nuibari, and he rushes to help Tobirama. Tobirama and Madara's tag teamed the orange-haired Swordsman Iwamoto Shigeo; Madara would punch and kick Shigeo before uppercutting him into the air, where Tobirama made hand signs. "Water Style: Fangs of Beasts!" a bunch of wild animals made of water began to bite and tear at Shigeo, then Tobirama slammed the second Swordsman into the ground, the Raijin blade plunged deep into his chest. Tobirama stands, yanking his sword out of the dead Shinobi. Madara stared at his sensei, fighting that damn blush; even with blood splattered on him, Tobirama still looked attractive to the Uchiha. Tobirama made hand signs and then placed his hand down, summoning a giant white fox and an enormous white wolf. He placed the blades into their mouths, and with a loving pet of their heads, he sent them to the Leaf. "Who were they?" Madara asked after ten whole minutes of being starstruck. "Those two were Keiji is the fox, and Shou is the wolf." Tobirama smiled and nudged Madara, "Come on, we still have a way to go." Tobirama chuckled, and Madara followed.