Chapter Two.

Emily's P.O.V
After class was lunch, lunch is usually the best period, if you have friends.
I had to get the cafeteria food, because I forgot to make myself a lunch...
I went through the line and went to go to the library to eat but I heard my name,

"Emily!" I turned to see Nash smiling waving me over, to sit with him I assume. I laugh and roll my eyes. No way in hell I would ever sit with them. I keep walking as I shut the door I eat once again

"Emily wai-" but the door sounds out the rest. I continue to talk to the library but then I feel pressure on my back then my face smashes into the floor.

"Next time I call you, you listen" I hear someone scoff behind me I feel a warm thick liquid on my face, I turned to see who it was but my vision was blurry and red then everything went black.

I wake up on the school hall ground with my backpack then hear the bell ring. I quickly run to the bathroom. I look into the mirror and my face is covered in blood, I quickly wash off my face and grab my blade
I slice my skin
"This is for being ugly"
"This is for being stupid"
"This is for Nash"
I put it back down and rinse my skin off.
I've done that so much it doesn't hurt anymore, I used to enjoy the pain. But now....
I walk out of the bathroom and go to my next class, the only seat left was my seat. Near the window. I sit down and zone out.

Flashback
I'm about fourteen in a room... Nash's room?

"So, what do you want to do?" He asks looking around his surroundings.

"Uhm, idk, what do you want to do?"

"Let's play truth or dare?" He asked.

"Uh yeah, sure." I've liked him for a long time, I told him last year.

"Truth or dare" he asked with a grin plastered on his face.

"Uhm, truth?" I asked still.

"Fine. Who do you like in the school?" He said, with the grin still sitting comfortably on his lips.

"Cam" I said.

looked at him and hurt was filled in his amazing blue ey- wait. No, don't think that. Especially about a fourteen year old!

"You said you liked me a while ago!"

"That was last year! Get over it!" I shouldn't have told him, it would ruin our friend ship and its about to right about...

"Get out" he sneered

Now.

"W-what?" I asked. I felt an impact on my cheek. Tears were streaming down my face.

"Did you not hear me? Get out!"

"I-I'm sorry!" I stuttered.

"Sorry doesn't fix this, Emily. I liked you, a lot. This breaks me. Have fun living hell for the rest of your life!"

I felt another impact on my other cheek. Then I felt impact on my stomach.

"Don't you dare ever try talking to me again!" I screamed then ran out of the house with my face in my hands

End of flashback

I hear the bell ringing which snaps me out of my flashback. I get up to go to my sixth period. Which was English and Nash was in the class too.
I sat down in my seat,
"Okay class," miss parks said calmly.

"Today we are going to be working on a new project, with partners" The class cheered.

"But I'm choosing them," The class groaned

"They will be groups of three."

"Madison, jake, and jack."

"Alisa, Jane, and Chloe"

"Cooper, ferbert, and Ben."

"Emily, Nash, and Cameron"

(A/N, let's just pretend Cameron Dallas lives in the same state as Nash)
"Talia, Hana, and Jess."
"Haley, Diana, and Dylan."

"And since there are only Gina and Ali you two can work together, okay? Great, you guys can switch desks and since its October this will be what you are working on this till about January because you need to put a lot of effort into this I want at least 3-4 full boards of work!" She said excitedly and sat down at her desk. She's probably so excited because she gets to sit around while we work hard.

I don't want to with Nash in a group, he's probably not going to do anything, Cameron protects me... which reminds me! I get to be with Cameron, my boyfriend.

_____
Edited