Chapter Six.

Emily's P.O.V

I smashed my lips onto his I felt the butterflies and fireworks burst in my stomach and start spreading through my body, it felt like someone had taken sugar and spread it on the inside of my body because the feeling was so sweet.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I accepted. Our tongues were battling for dominance, he won. He smirked into the kiss and pulled away for air.

"Wow" He breathed, I smiled.

"Didn't know you had it in you Grier" I winked.

He pulled out his phone and the smile from his face immediately.

"I have to go to school see you later" he smiled and left. I pulled out my phone and messaged Cam
I'm sorry, I don't feel the way I used to... We're over.
couple minutes later he read it, then messaged me back.
Where are you?
Hospital. I messaged back
What happened?! I'll be there in 5.
five minutes later he got there.

"what did I do wrong?!" He cried.

"You didn't do anything! I... Uh... I just got feelings for someone else..." I said

"Who?" He asked, clenching his jaw.

"I'm not going to tell you..." I mumbled.

"Emily, tell me who the hell it is." He grabbed me by my jaw and made me look at him.

"Let me go!" I screamed.

"Tell me who it is."

"It was Nash, alright! Now let me go!" I spat.

After that he stormed out out of the room.

CAMS P.O.V
Anger was rushing through me just waiting to burst out. I messaged Nash and said,

Meet me at Central Park... Now.

How could he do this to me. He knows that I... I love her! Ha, and to think, he was my "best friend". When I got to the park I saw him on the on the swings, swinging lightly which made me even angrier, how can he be so calm when he stole my girlfriend from me! Once I got there I grabbed him by his collar of his shirt and threw my fist at him, hitting him in the jaw.

"What the hell!" he yelled. After that I shoved him to the ground.

"How? How could she get feelings for you?" I raised my voice.

"Fuck, I dont know," he said, getting up "But hit me again and you'll have something coming for you." After that he started to walk away.

"I need to get to school." he mumbled.

I sat down on one of the swings tears brimming my eyes. I sat there for about 20 minutes, thinking... Then I decided to drive home.

________________
Edited