Chapter Twenty-Four.

(SMALL UPDATE)

Emily

"Nash! I'm going to the store" I yell, from downstairs.

"Okay! Bring me back some Starbursts!" Nash yells back.

"Okay, bye! Love you!"

"Love you too!"

Before you get any ideas, no me and Nash aren't dating, and no we don't have any feelings for each other... We're just really good friends - maybe even best friends -

I walk to Nash's car, and remember that I forgot the keys..

"I'm an idiot..." I chuckle and walk back inside to grab the keys.

"Nash, I'm using your car." I tell him,

"Don't you have your own car....?" Cam mumbles.

"Yes, cam I do. But for your information its in the shop right now." I spit.

He shoots me a dirty look, I smile an innocent/sarcastic smile, grab the keys from the coffee table, and walk out.

I glance over to the window to see Cam staring at me, so I flip him off. I glance at Nash to see him laughing hysterically. I laugh a little and walk to Nash's Black ops edition jeep. I drove to the store to get everything I needed.

~

~

( at the store) I walked down the dairy isle to get some milk, when I saw who I wouldn't think I would ever see again... Sam... I look down and turn away hoping he wouldn't see me... But he did.

"Hey!  Emily." Shit... I start to walk faster, but he runs up to me, whips me around and kisses me, okay so, I didn't really think I had feelings for him anymore but, my stomach had butterflies, I know that sounds really cheesy... But it felt ike my insides were melting I can't explain it.... But I need Sam... I kiss him back, until an old lady shouts 

"There are kids here! Get a room!" I shoot her a dirty look and say 

"What, your kids have never seen a kiss before?" She looked shocked then shakes her head and goes to a different isle... 

~

~

(Back home) I walk back in my door, its 10:00 PM may I mind you, and I spent the whole time with Sam, NO we did not do the dirty... We talked, and caught up... No, were not together... Yet... We still love each other, and can't move on... I unlocked the door, as I walked in I was bombarded by questions from Nash "Where were you?!" "You scared the living shit out of me." "Even Cam was worried." "Are you okay?" "Are you hurt?" "Did you get kidnapped?" "How did you get put?" "Did you see your mom or something?" "Did you get raped?"

"Woah! Nash, calm down..." I say.

"Sorry, I was worried..." Nash says, and hugged me.

"Now, tell me what happened because I sure as hell know you weren't at the store." He says in a stern voice.

"Okay dad." I chuckle.

"I was with Sam."

"Ooooh." He says, and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Not like that!" I laugh and hit his arm.

"Oh..." He laughs.

I chuckle then go into the kitchen...

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" Cam yells.

"Why would you care?" I ask, while opening the fridge.

"mnmhfmndmn" He mumbles.

"Hmmm?" I ask, taking out the lettuce.

"I wormnmnm"

"Sorry, I didn't get that last part." I say, turning and taking out the turkey.

"I WORRY ABOUT YOU. OKAY?! I WORRY IF YOU GOT STOLEN, I WOULD WORRY IF YOU GOT RAPED... I just worry...."

"Woah, Deja vu"

"Shut up..." He mumbles.
I roll my eyes and run out to the car to get the bags of food. After putting all the food away, I grab the bread and honey mustard. I make a sandwich and run up to my room. As I set down my phone I get a Text, from Sam.

After a conversation with Sam, I went to bed...

________

Hey! Sorry, I needed to update, because its bee almost a week, so heres a small update...

_-UNEDITED-_