Chapter Twenty

Emily

I was boarding for around ten minutes until I got to the pharmacy. I walk in and find the pregnancy tests. When I get to the aisle with the pregnancy tests I grab two kinds and go to the register and buy them, people were giving me dirty looks, but I don't mind.

"Can I get a bag with these please?" I ask,

"Sure," The lady says.

"Thanks" I smile then walk out, I can feel their stares burning into my back, but I ignore it and go back home. If you're wondering why, I got a pregnancy test, last month, me and Sam, had sex, and today is the seventeenth, i haven't got my period yet... When I got home I ran up to my room, and got it out. I went to the bathroom, after about five minutes I took it out and... you know. After a couple minutes I looked at the stick.

NO

Yes! Okay, good. I am so not ready to have a child. I tried the other one and it said no too. I throw out both of the boxes and head downstairs. Theres a note on the fridge

We all went out to get some supplies for the new video we're making, we'll be back as soon as we can

LOVE YOU! -Sam.

Well what am I suppose to do now? DING. I got a message...

Alexis: Party at my place😏🎉🎊

Well, okay. I guess I'm going to a party. I call Sam, to tell him where I am, In case he gets scared when he gets home and I'm not here.

(S= Sam, E= Emily)

S *Giggles in the background* Hello?

E Hello? It's Emily.

S I'm sorry, you must have the wrong number. Sam, hurry up. I'm getting cold!

E I'm pretty sure this is the right number, its programmed into my phone.

S I haven't heard of an Emily. Can you fuck off? I'm trying to get laid.

~~END OF CALL~~

Oh my god... He's cheating on me...

I see theres a car pulling into the driveway. I run upstairs and find an outfit

(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=171205951)

I curl my hair (She died her hair brown two months ago) and do my make-up. When I'm done I message Andrea to come pick me up and tell her theres a party.

"Emily we're home!" Jc yells from downstairs. I walk downstairs. I see that Sam isn't there. Of course he isn't.

"I'm going to a party." I say, without an answer I walk out the door and slam the door behind me. A couple minutes later, Andrea pulls in. As I get in, I say

"Hey, uhm do you mind staying sober for this party. Something happened and I kinda want to..." I trail off.

"What happened?" She asks.

"I-I- Sam cheated on me..." I choke out.

Andrea

He cheated on her?

"Oh Emily..." I say and hug her

"Yeah, you go and party it up! I don't mind staying sober." I say, she smiles.

"Thank you Andrea."

"Welcome!" I smile.

"Is anyone else coming?" I ask.

"You can message Kian and ask him if he wants to come. I don't want to go back in there because I will probably breakdown at all the mem-" She starts to tear up

"Okay. Okay..." I say, I don't want her to cry while explaining because she'll have to go back in and fix her make-up and her make-up is on fleek. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want me to message Kian..

"Are you sure you want me to message them, or do you want me to go in?" I ask.

"Whatever you want..." She says a little above a whisper.

"You know what! They'll probably find out sooner or later that there's a party. Lets go." I say. She smiles and nods. About five minutes later we get to the party. When I get in I see Emily go straight to the drink table, I decide to stick with her. She's taking shot left and right, I know how it feels like to be cheated on. After about her 19th shot in a row I stopped her.

"Hold on, Em. That's too much." I tell her. She groans,

"Okay." She slurs

_____
Edited