Chapter Twelve.

Emily

I woke up with arms wrapped around my waist. I'm used to it, I always had Cam sleep with me. Wait? Cam?! I jumped then quickly turned to see Nash. I sighed of relief and cuddled into Nash's chest.

"Good morning beautiful" He yawned.

"Morning" I mumbled into his chest. He just chuckled then brought me closer to him.

"I love you." He says, kissing my forehead,

"love you too." I smile, I said it, and I meant it... I love him...I try getting up to get food, I love Nash, but I love Nuttela more.

"Don't go." He mumbled. I stayed there and ended up falling asleep.

~

~

*One month later*

I've been dealing with Cameron's daily beatings for a while now. If I miss a daily beating I get it twice as worse the next day. I haven't blacked out in a while now...

I walk out of my Foreign languages class, now going for art. Then I get stopped in the hall

"Hey, whore. Forgetting your beating?" Cam yells from down the hall. Everyone has gone to class so it's only us two.

"N-no...." I stutter.

"Awe, are you scared?" He asks getting closer to me.

"Not really." I lie.

"Then why are you stuttering?" He asks taking a huge step closer to me.

"I-I-I'm not" I say trying not to stutter.

"Oh, but sweetheart you are." He smirks.

"Don't call me sweetheart you disgusting fowl being." He laughs.

"Oh, are you spreading rumors about me? That's what Steven said, Good to know you like to spread things other then you're legs." No, fuck you... I'm fighting back today.

"Oh, shut up, seriously talking to you is like talking to the devils child. I'm sorry that I have feelings for someone else, but that doesn't mean that you have to make my life a living hell and calling me a whore? Pointless I'm a virgin, Cam. You may be mad but you can't do this shit to me!" He didn't say anything. He was now just a couple Inches from me. He just stood there. Not saying anything, you could see the anger in his eyes... You could probably see the fear clouding in mine.

Then it hit me, before... I couldn't stay in front of this guy without fighting the urge to kiss him, now... I can't stay in front of him without fighting the urge to punch him.

Suddenly, before I could say anything else, Cam hit me, straight in the nose, I heard it crack, and at the same time my nose cracked, I did. I lunged at him and started punching him and scratching him.

Then, after a couple minutes of me on him, he realized what was happening then started hitting me too, then he said, what I thought he would never say, no matter how much he hated me, (Listen to Breathe Me by Sia for the feels)

"Too bad, your mom isn't here to stop this." Then I stopped stared at him for a couple seconds then ran. I into the gym, and behind in this door that I found when I was cleaning with Nash. This was back when we were best friends. I would always come here when I was upset, and he knew to come here. Soon enough after about twenty minutes of me sitting and crying Nash comes in.

"Oh, my god. Emily, I was looking everywhere for you. Are you okay?" He asked, worried.

"N-no." I sniffled.

"C-cam..." I added.

"Oh, god. Em," He started, "You know, he's right! You're probably just going to end up like your mom. Hitting your children. You're a pathetic piece of shit." He added, I could see the regret in his icy blue eyes...

I didn't care...

All of that just...

I could see the world collapsing in front of me...

Nash.

Cam.

My mom.

Everything.

I pushed past him, my knees were weak... I could barley stand. I just continued walking, Cam approached me.

"Fuck off Cam, I'm not dealing with you." I continued walking. I walked to my house and messaged Cam, Nash, Jc, and Sam.

I'm sorry. Hopefully you will be happier with out me.
Who am I kidding? Everyone will. I'm a waste of space. Please don't cry over me. I'm not worth your tears. Don't you dare tell me that I'm "beautiful" or "loved" don't waste your breath. You should've told me when I could still hear you. Goodbye, I love you Jc and Sam. I'll miss you Nash. And Cam... Go fuck yourself.

Sam

I was in class when I got a message from a group chat of Cam, Jc, Nash and I. I read it.

"NO!" I screamed and ran out of class and straight to Emily's house,

"EMILY!" I cried, no answer

"EMILY PLEASE?!" I turned and saw Jc, behind me with Nash.

"GOD DAMN" I heard Emily scream from upstairs, I quickly ran up and saw the bathroom door open, I ran in, and saw Emily struggling with the cap of a pill bottle. I tried grabbing it from her, but she held onto it tight, then all of the pills fell to the floor

"NO! LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE! look what you've done..." She cried There was blood coming from her wrist.

"The pills were just something extra." I grabbed her wrist, and you could tell she cut a vain.

"Oh my god." I whispered.

"Emily, please don't do this to me!" I raised my voice.

"It's too late, I love you guys" Her eyes started to close. I shook her shoulders

"NO EMILY PLEASE.. PLEASE!" I cried.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I choked out.

"I already did, their coming..." as if on cue I heard the sirens,

Emily

I opened my eyes and I saw, my dad?

"Dad?" I asked.

"Oh, my god. Sweetheart? What are you doing here?" He asked worried.

"I-I- Where are we?" I asked. He smiled

"Heaven. Well, almost. We're in a hall between the two." I looked around, all there was, were a hall, with white walls, one send has white fog, one end had dark fog, then there was a door.

"Hold on... Why are you here?" I asked.

"Well..." He started, "I was going to the grocery store to get some baby food for you, and I got into a car accident." He said, starting to tear up.

"You've grown to be such a beautiful young lady." He said,

"Back to my question... what are you doing here?"

_____
Edited