Chapter Fourteen

Emily

"You're crush?" I asked. I kept repeating it in my mind to see if I heard him right.

"Yeah, my crush..." He said. Oh Sammy...

"Oh, well... My name is... Emily." He looked up at me, and he had a shocked expression.

"Emily?!" He exclaimed. I laughed and nodded

"It's me Sammy." He grinned then picked me up and spun me around. Then stopped set me down and had a worried expression on his face.

"I- uh- the crush... uh..." He trailed off.

"I will think about it... Right now I just want to get back home, and see hang out with you and Jc..." I whispered. He nodded and we walked out of the hospital.

~~At Jc's house/Emily's new house~~

As I walked in I saw Nash and Jc looking as if they were zombies,

"Guys?" I asked. Nash Looked up,

"Oh my god! Emily." He cried.

"I-" He started,

"Save it Nash... I'm done with you." I said. A tear slipped down his cheek...

"Please, Em. Just give me another chance." He whispered. I rolled my eyes,

"I'll think about it, but, I'm leaning more towards no. You hurt me. You're the one that pushed me towards this!" I said harshly.

"What did he do?" Jc asked. I glanced at Jc then back at Nash,

"Go on then. Tell him. "I said, again very harsh.

"I said, she's going to end up like her mother, hitting children, then I called her a pathetic piece of shit." Nash says, another tear falling down his cheek.

"Why?" Jc says through gritted teeth.

"Cam, he said that if I didn't he would find another way to break us up." He says. More tears...

"So you listen?! Cam says stupid shit all the time! he was fucking bluffing!" I exclaim.

"You could've just old me what he said! I could've acted upset and angry at you! Did that ever cross your fucking mind?!" I scream. My tears now falling.

"I-I'm sorry, I was going to say sorry after words but you left, I was going to tell you... But you left me, I thought you died... It ruined me, if you died, I would have had nothing left, nothing...." He whispered.

"Right? So you wouldn't of had Skylyn, Hayes, or your mom?" I asked.

"Nash, you have everything you could ask for, a caring mother, a father, siblings... You're internet famous for Christ sakes!" I exclaim,

"What do I have? Two best friends, I HAD a boyfriend who I thought cared about me, but turned out, stabbing my heart a million times with his words... Do you know how much that fucking hurt!" I add.

"Forget it... I'm done with you. Leave." I whisper.

"What?" He said.

"No, Emily... Don't do this to me.. Please! No, I-I'm sorry. It was a mistake... I'm sorry! Baby, please!" Nash cries. "My name is Emily, not babe. you can't call me that anymore." I said

"Give me one reason why I should forgive you." I bellowed.

"Because I... I love you." He whispers. I just laugh, not sure if it was humorous or not.

"That's what Cameron said." I say, looking at the wooden floor board.

"Jc..." I whisper. He nodded and turned to Nash.