01 | You're An Angel, Aren't You?

"An extremely well put together little droid

"An extremely well put together little droid. Without a doubt, it saved the ship, as well as our lives," Panaka comments towards the queen.

"It is to be commended... what is its number?" The droid lets out a series of bleeps and Panaka bends over a bit to wipe the dirt off the number.

"R2-D2, Your Highness," he informs her.

"Thank you, Artoo Detoo. You have proven to be very loyal... Padmé! Davina!" Sabé calls, and Davina looks up from the doll her sister had got her. She was currently occupying herself with  practicing hairstyles on it while she sat quietly.

She gets up and goes next to her sister as they stand in front of the queen. They bow as she speaks, "Clean this droid up the best you can. It deserves our gratitude... continue, Captain."

He looks nervously to Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon.

"Your Highness, we are heading for a remote planet called Tatooine," Qui-Gon starts. "It is a system far beyond the reach of the Trade Federation. There we will be able to make needed repairs, then travel on to Coruscant," he explains.

"Your Highness, Tatooine is very dangerous. It's controlled by an alliance of gangs called the Hutts. I do not agree with the Jedi on this," Panaka argues.

"You must trust my judgement, Your Highness," says Qui-Gon. The queen, Padmé, and Davina glance at each other. Davina then goes and moves next to Artoo, her sister following.

In the main area, Padmé is sat down with Davina as they wipe clean R2-D2

"You're such a cute little droid," Davina smiles. Artoo lets out happy bleeps, what she assumes is a thank you. As she was about to speak again, a Gungan pops out of an open door.

"Hideo!" He greets the girls. Artoo and them both let out a yelp and jump. Davina puts her hand on her chest at mutters things under her breath.

"Sorry, nomeanen to scare yousa," the Gungan apologizes, embarrassed of scaring them.

"Don't worry about it," Vina waves him off.

"That's all right," nods Padmé.

"I scovered oily back dare. Needen it?" He looks between the girls.