✦48| Jungkook's to love, Jungkook's to bed and Jungkook's to ruin✦

moral of the story - ashe

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

[imagine its night outsides the windows]

"Oh, my baby!", Jeon Ju-Jeong said, as soon as he came into his office room, and approached the younger, who was sitting on the black three-sitter.

Acknowledging his appearance, Jungkook stood up opening his arms wide, as the father figure pulled his son into a warm and tight embrace, "did you get everything, koo?", he asked, as they unknotted the hug.

"Hm", Jungkook replied with a blank throat vibration, as he sat down onto the couch again, seeing as his father sat by him and looked at him.

"Everything okay?", Ju-Jeong worried.

"If you're asking about tomorrow, yes, it's all set", Jungkook said, pressing his lips together as he laid his head back onto the couch and closed his eyes.

"I'm asking you", his father responded, "are you okay?", he reiterated.

Peeking open his left eye and gazing at his elder, Jungkook broke into a sarcasmic chuckle, "even if I say no, what can you do, father?", he argued that Ju-Jeong frowned, "if anything at all, I'll stop this marriage", he assured.

the audacity!

Jungkook scoffed immediately sitting up, as he arched his brows at the elder, "did I speak French when I said the same words weeks ago? Why didn't you stop it then?", he growled, a bit incensed at the elder's fake promises.

"you misunderstood!", Ju-Jeong quickly shook his head, "weeks ago, you hadn't even met your fiance! and I really hoped you'd come to like him. But if such hasn't happened till now, there isn't a need to continue with the impossible!", he replied thoughtfully, "that's what I'm saying", the father reassured once again. 

Listening to his words had Jungkook involuntarily roll his eyes, as he lowered in his position and placed his head onto his father's lap, before closing his eyes, "please just stop speaking", he said exhaling a tired sigh, "I've already vowed to protect him from them, what difference will your act of breaking the marriage make now?"