✦40| Detour to your room✦

Eenie Meenie - Justin Bieber & Sean Kingston

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

20:22 - O8:22 PM

The long, long day came to a halt as Auditor Jeon pressed the brakes of his Hypersport right in front of his home. Within seconds, the male came out and marched towards the gate, before the guard opened it, greeted him, and went ahead. Soon reaching the entrance staircase, Jungkook stepped up and pressed his thumb against the fingerprint lock as it clicked open. Thereupon, holding the knobs of the double doors and giving them a gentle push, Jungkook went in, only to be greeted by... flowers.

"Oh my!", Jungkook uttered as soon as he saw the flowers with womanish legs.

Getting startled herself, the maid peeked from above the bouquet whilst still holding it, as she quickly bowed, "sorry Mr. Jeon!", she apologized.

Nodding his head in understanding, "It's ok", Jungkook replied, having recalled that his father did say something about decorating his mansion in the morning. Having heard his response, the woman immediately scurried away, as more and more maids and butlers became visible through the silent mansion, it was bustling with people, but suddenly there was no sound, like at all. They must have realized that their master's son had arrived, which was only possible once the maid from earlier had loudly cleared her throat.

That must've been the warning sound, for when Jungkook arrives for any one of them to do.

Just then, Jungkook realized that as well.

Hence, sighing with tiredness, Jugnkook loosened his tie and took a step up before hanging his loosely grabbed blazer over to the hook near the shoe stand, replacing his black Oxford shoes with indoor slippers, and nonchalantly walking onto the inner stairs before getting inside the lounge.

Eyeing about, the Auditor watched as men and women of different age groups between 20 to 30, who went about their tasks as told. Noticing the air inside his mansion, with this bubbling matte red, baby pink, black and royal blue silk ribbons rolled around the pillars. Turning on his heel, he eyed the large pots and bouquets of flowers placed wherever there was space; near the family tree, the couches, and even the bar of the kitchen. Also there were various gifts being wrapped into these shiny and glittery papers and knotted together with bow-tie shaped white lace-ribbons.