𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴

• Rowan Laslow x Fem!Reader

• SMUT (18+)((public sex, fingering, telekinesis play, breath play, choking, hair pulling, minor oral if you squint))

• Word Count: 1,338

• Rowan really needs to study and you have other needs that need attending to- but he doesn't let your temptation get in the way, he'll take care of you afterwards.

"Please? I'll actually help you study, I promise." You sigh, leaning on the desk Rowan currently sits at. He scoots away from the notes and looks at you suspiciously before the look dissolves.

"Well, you are good at this. Lets go." He stands, gathering his things into his bag before pulling you along to the library to make use of the books there and study.

Of course, you had other ideas Rowan was unaware of.

"So what don't you understand?" You ask, really selling the idea you wanted to help him at the moment. You set down your notebook for him to flip through and turn on the light at the desk near the back of the library. No one ever really came in here to study, but you had a feeling Rowan didn't really know that yet. He didn't really socialize with anyone besides you and Xavier, so a lot of gossip that didn't come from either of you never made it to him. You fill the empty seat next to Rowan and open your book to the page with some notes on it.

"Oh, I missed this lecture- that's why I wasn't getting it." He chuckles, copying the notes down. You hum in response, simply admiring the way his glasses fall on the slope of his nose, the strand of hair he keeps having to stroke out of the way.

"I'm going to get another book, there was this really good one that helped me understand more." He nods, appreciative of your efforts- little did he know this would be that last one you offered before you set your ulterior motive into action. You find the book and walk back over to the desk. He looks up at you as you set it down, and set yourself down on his lap.

"I- (Y/N)? What are you doing?" He asks, hands placing themselves on your hips.

"Helping you study." He's not satisfied with your answer and goes to move you back to your own seat. You don't budge, so Rowan tries something new. He leans up to your ear.

"If you don't get up and wait patiently for me to get done studying, you won't be getting anything." The force behind his words moves something in you. The force moving you to the next seat over does also.

His words replay in your mind, over and over until the loud slam of his book closing brings you back.

"Bend over the desk." He slides his things out of the way, making space for you to slide between his seated figure and the desk. You do as your told, liking this new side of Rowan you'd accidentally discovered. He would never admit it out loud, but he'd been imagining the sight before him for weeks. The racy thought of him inside of you in the library was a reoccurring dream he was just looking to make into a reality.

Rowan takes a spritz of his inhaler. He can't hold himself back anymore and starts sliding his hands up and down the backs of your thighs. After giving them a few squeezes, he works your pants and underwear down your legs. Immediately, his hand finds its place in between your folds, sliding his fingers back and forth to collect the wetness that had gathered after he'd reprimanded you earlier. You push back against his hand, only to be corrected by his invisible force. He swirls a digit around your hole before pushing in, standing up to get better physical leverage over you. You moan out as he adds another finger and scissors them inside of your cunt, moving them faster in and out.

"You have to be quiet, can you do that for me?" He asks condescendingly. You nod and he hums, not really believing you.

After he's had enough fun finger fucking you, he steps back to pull his pants down just enough for his cock to spring free. He takes it into his hand and jerks it, teasing your hole while pleasing himself.

"Please." You whine, pressing against the desk. A force wraps itself around your hair and pulls you flush against Rowan's chest. One of his hands moves to your hip while the other makes its way to your mouth, covering it to ensure your silence. It wasn't only for silence, though. He liked watching you huff against him when he partially took away your ability to breathe. He eases his tip into your wet cunt, feeling you moan into his hand while huffing out in relief through your nose. He slides deeper, bottoming out.

He presses you against the desk again, this time finding his place leaned over you. He stays still for a moment, graciously allowing you time to adjust to his cock. He was large, it's always the quiet ones. You're glad he decided to cover your mouth, getting caught in the library would surely be a referral to Weems. The very thought of it made you clench around Rowan, causing him to groan right into your ear. He covers your nose as you choke against his hand, liking it entirely too much. You knew reading minds was not one of his powers, but with you he always knew what you were thinking.

"Such a dirty girl for me. Needing me in the library of all places." You whimper at his words, and the feeling of him pulling out to the tip, before thrusting back inside. He continues the pace while holding your hip and mouth with his hands, his telekinesis keeping your hair out of your face as he fucks you from behind.

"You love this don't you? Probably had a whole plan to seduce me, all just to get me to bend you over this desk. Am I right?" He spits, you nod quickly, tears forming at the intense pleasure he brings by grinding into you. Pleased with your answer he thrusts faster, hitting deep inside of your cunt. He spreads your legs a little further apart, bringing another branch of his telekinesis to rest against your clit. You gasp inwardly at the sensation and press yourself further against the desk in response. Rowan grins at your reactiveness and starts circling your clit, eventually speeding up. Your hips move back against his before being corrected by his force again. "You better be a good girl, stay still." He warns, pausing for a moment. You murmur against his hand as he restarts his thrusts.

The desk gently rocks against the floor the harder Rowan slams into you, he's close. You hear the familiar spritz of his inhaler.

"Where do you want me?" He asks, removing his hand. You take a deep breath, finally being able to really breathe.

"Fuck, inside of me please, Rowan." You moan, he quickly slaps his hand back into place before rutting into you faster. His force on your clit matches the pace he's set thrusting into you, and you lose it. You're grateful for his hand clamped around your lips. The feeling of him on top of you and inside of your pussy is too much. You feel your stomach tighten before promptly releasing over his cock. You relish in the guttural groan he lets out in your ear as he cums inside of you, warmly filling you up.

His hands and telekinesis are removed from your body for the most part as he pulls out of you gently.

"So dirty for me." He kisses you passionately while turning you to face him. You quickly kiss him back, clinging to his jacket.

"Only for you." He groans at the words and kisses you again before putting himself back into his pants. He leans you against the desk as he cleans you up, licking what he can from your pussy before pulling your own pants back up.

"If you're good the rest of the day, we can do this again later." You grin at his words and nod, helping him gather his things back into his bag.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Credits: leadpoisoning