𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮

• Sub!Rowan x Fem!Were!Reader

• SMUT (18+)((biting, oral, riding, breeding))

• Word Count: 1,775

• You go into a heat at the hands of Rowan, luckily for you his hands would do anything to relieve you from your needs.

      “It’s been seven days Enid, I feel terrible.” You frown. You felt terrible physically, but also emotionally. Your heat had come early, you had hoped it would hold off until the upcoming break but evidently that was not happening. You were  studying in a small group with Rowan when you felt it. You had been watching him write down a few notes when you got a strange sort of tunnel vision. All you could think, see, smell was Rowan. Immediately, you were whisked away to your dorm by Enid, where you had spent the last week being given your assignments and meals away from the general populace.

      Rowan was oblivious but obeyed the advice Weems gave him on the first day when he went to ask about your condition.

      “He’ll be fine, Xavier and Ajax have been keeping him busy.” She assures you, tossing you some raw meat to keep you settled. Your snout quickly appears to catch the morsel and consume it, before your normal face comes back.

      Rowan was blissfully unaware of the werewolf tendencies that were a part of your normal life. Sure, he knew you could willingly transform but he knew nothing of what came along with it. You wanted to keep it that way, you didn’t want him to worry and end up hurting himself trying to help you.

      “Oh! I have an idea.” Enid jumps, grabbing a paper and pen from your desk. “You should write him a letter, then I could deliver it!” You smile up at the cheery girl.

      “That is a good idea, thanks Enid.” She nods and sits down on the chair she brought near your bed, feeding you another piece of meat while you write.

      Little did you know, Rowan had been reading every werewolf book he could get his hands on when Xavier and Ajax weren’t dragging him places far away from your dorm. He learned a lot about your biology and instincts. He held off on arguably the most important part to read until today. Rowan had snuck away from Ajax and Xavier, eager to get started on learning what you were currently going through. He locked the door and sat down on his mattress, opening the book to the dog eared page.

      Meanwhile, Ajax and Xavier laughed in the courtyard, forgetting about their mission. Enid excitedly took your letter and set out to deliver it to the boy. As the blonde skips across the school grounds she sees two out of the three boys.

      “Guys!” They look up. “Where’s Rowan?” They look scared.

      “I swear he was right behind us.” Ajax holds his hands up defensively. Enid bites her lip with a sharp tooth.

      “Well he can’t be on his way to (Y/N)’s dorm, I just came from there. He’s probably back at yours.” She turns to Xavier before turning on her heels. The boys look at each other and follow, wanting to see what she needed with Rowan.

      He scrambles to hide the book after hearing the harsh knock. It got wildly in depth about the heat cycle you were currently going through. Rowan felt bad, he was your friend- surely he could help you in some way. He’s surprised to see Enid holding a letter up to him when he opens the door, even more surprised to see Ajax and Xavier behind her.

      “You snuck off early.” Xavier smirks.

      “Sorry, I needed to study.” He quickly responds. It wasn’t quite a lie. Ajax rolls his eyes and motions at the letter.