𝘾𝙝𝙪𝙗 𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙥

Ajax:

Ajax:

• He practically lives for chubby women. Ain't no way you're being insecure with him.

• Nibbling on your stomach, thighs, breast, every spot possible.

• He's a little bit scared to touch scaring he'll stone you. Pls reassure him.

• Definitely an ass man. He'll grab a handful of ass and kneeding it.

• "Ajax! Get off! We're in public" Huh? no lol

• Seeing you in his shirt with your ass peeking out. You're in for a long night babes

• When you're insecure. He'll praises you with so many cringy words. You'll just agree to get him to stop. In the end you'll actually feel loved.

• In Ajax words. "That ass is definitely a full dinner"

 "That ass is definitely a full dinner"

Tyler:

• He doesn't mind any type of bodies, tall, short, chubby, skinny. He loves them all.

• He'll definitely rubs your thighs, arms, wraps his hands around your waist.

• Soft touches around your body, holding you so gentle.

• Grips on your waist when he's jealous or pissed.

• Pinches your waist and thighs to tease you. When you're mad about it, he'll rub his hands up and down to soothe it.

• A sucker seeing you short skirts. Seeing you in mini tennis skirt, definitely pulls down your skirt to cover it. Doesn't want prying eyes ykyk

• Definitely protective of you, any eyes lingering on you far too long. He'll cover you with his hands or jacket.

• words of Tyler. "you're too pretty for others to look at"

 "you're too pretty for others to look at"

Rowan:

• Definitely a boob guy. Tries not to stare at your boobs. If you're taller than him, chest at his face, he's gonna need his inhaler.

• He'll shyly wraps his arms around you, feeling your curves and dips. Soft and silky supple skin.

• He's not a pda guy but in private, smushing his face on your chest. Sleeping on it. You can't move.

• Naps on your chest. Face in between and one hand grabbing your boobs

• Loves it when you hug him. He'll get all blushy.

• Other times, you'll lounge together with him sleeping on your lap, covering his face into your stomach.

• When you're sleeping together, he'll lay his head on your chest or stomach.

• Loves seeing you in cleavage showing dresses, tries to hide his staring but he's bad at hiding it.

• If someone stares at you for a long time he'll pull you away immediately.

• words of Rowan. "Can i nap on you?"

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Credits: hopeyblogs