The Walking Dead - The Final Hour *Co-written with SamCoates*

Please if you haven't read the first one or the second please go read them now.

-----

I watch Clementine hand Dimitri a crayon while they draw and think to myself. I remember when the outbreak started. I lost dad and Aurora but found Merle.

I spent a long time at Woodbury making my skill at archery even better. Then Maggie and Glenn were kidnapped and taken to Woodbury. They were then rescued by Rick, Daryl and Aurora my sister.

Merle, Daryl and Aurora all came and helped me and we returned to a prison we soon fled from. I gained a relationship with Carl while Aurora completely left Victor in the wings not sure went to come on and be with her.

Years later me and Carl were kidnapped for several days and met a girl there called Bree. She died which sent me into depression but then again Aurora came to my rescue and saved me. Also brought me medicine and that's it, Now I sit on the couch staring at the children like some creepy weirdo.

"Robin?" I heard someone call. I looked up and saw Aurora trying to lift a box of medicine.

"Where'd you find that?" I asked getting up.

" The Hospital still has a lot of medicine, Daryl brought some boxes down when him and Merle went on a run" Aurora replied.

I helped her lift it into the basement and smiled brightly at her. "Your unusually happy today aren't you?" Aurora asked curious.

"Hmm? I hadn't noticed" I teased her.

"Oh come on, Tell me, what is it? Did Maggie get pregnant again? Really I don't understand wen they aren't having kids" Aurora replied.

I went red and giggled. "Aurora, She isn't the one who'a pregnant" I answered.

Aurora did have a stupid moment and was confused but she soon figured it out. "Oh my god! Really?" She asked all excited.

"Shhh, I haven't told anyone yet, Not even Carl" I replied.

"How long have you known?" Aurora asked me leaning on the medicine box wanting to listen to my story.

"I found out about two days ago" I replied.

"Well, allow me the honour of telling like everyone!" Aurora joked.

"Once Carl knows You can blab all ya' want" I replied.

"Rora! Stop gossiping down there we need more help with boxes" Daryl shouted down the basement stairs.

"I'll help" I replied.

"Nuh uh, I'll do it fine anyways the car broke down just outside the farm it's too dangerous" Aurora warned and ran upstairs. I bit my lip and chuckled I shouldn't off told her.

I walked upstairs and went back to see the kids. "Judith! Clementines Hair is not a toy!" I yelled as I tried to separate Judith from Clementine.

Lee came over and helped and managed to separate the two. " Thanks Lee" I said too him smiling.

"No problem"

"Why aren't ya' helping Aurora and that?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm still not trusted its only been a month" He answered.

"I trust you Lee" I assured him.

"I do too" Clementine added. I ruffled her hair.

"We all know that Clemie" I told her smiling.

Everything then seemed to stop as an ear-piercing scream rung from outside. Please don't be Aurora is all I thought. Everyone ran outside and all we saw is Daryl put a knife in a walker at the top off the road and Aurora was hunched over not looking up.

What had happened?