Chapter 15 - Tears of Joy

I laughed as Aurora left. " That killed the mood" I joked and got up.

" Let's go downstairs, I need to talk to Aurora" I said to Carl riffling his hair and taking his hat.

I ran downstairs as fast as I could and into the living room where Aurora wasn't. " Hey Lee, where's Aurora?" I asked him. He moved his towards the back door and I made my way through the house dodging children and counters as I walked past. I then opened the back door to see Aurora practically tackle Victor. I walked over to them and grinned. " Isn't this a bit out in the open for that?" I joked and Aurora pulled herself up but laughing at the same time.

" Robin, I'm not the girly type but, VICTOR PROPOSED!!!!!" Aurora screeched. I screeched with her overwhelmed with happiness.

Soon attention gathered and within minutes the whole group knew. Even if they didn't already. It was everyone in the same room the living room except Daryl, Aurora, Victor and Merle. They were all talking to Daryl who obvisously couldn't get up. The night passed as quick as it went and a New day came around. I was awake before Carl which was the usual around here. I made my way downstairs quietly slid my jacket on and picked up my bow and arrows.

I went into the forest and climbed up a tree then took the sport of shooting walkers. I was pretty good for someone who hadn't used a bow in a while. I jumped down from the tree to collect my arrows when I heard someone calling for help. I ran too the voice and saw a little girl. Just as I got there another girl was there with a shotgun. I shot the walker in the head that was bugging the girl and ran to her. " Are you Alright?" I asked.

" It....killed... Mommy" The little girl stuttered I hugged her close.

" Our group will take you in, I'll carry you" I said to the little girl who willingly let me carry her.

" Who are you?" I asked the other girl.

" Yasmine, You got people more importantly you got guns?" Yasmine asked. I nodded and she walked on ahead as if I had invited her to The house. We came onto the field next to the farm and people squeezed out the house and watched. I stood in front of the big group and put the girl down.

" What's you're name?" I asked.

" Lilly" That word sent my mind into clockwork. I glanced at at Aurora who covered her mouth in shock.

" What's your mothers name?"

" Amber".

I grinned at the terrified little girl who shook before me. " We know where your dad is"

Lilly smiled brightly at me. " Where? Where?" Lilly asked.

" I'll show you" I said.

I took the girl in the house leaving the group to decide upon Yasmine's fate. I opened the door of the room Daryl was in and he was sat up with his feet on the floor looking at an old photograph I had never seen before.

Daryl looked over at us and he looked as I he would cry. I didn't need to say anything it was as he just knew it was her. Lilly walked towards Daryl. Lilly soon ran at him and hugged him tears streaming down her face. Daryl who was stunned hugged her back.

I left the room and shut the door. I smiled to myself and then walked outside where the group was arguing what to do with Yasmine. I didn't like her personally. I walked over to the group and listened in on the argument.

"We can't let more people in! There's not enough room or supplies!" Rick yelled.

"But we can't just leave her!" Sasha screamed.

"Put it at a vote!" I yelled making myself known.

We all put our hands up for and against and it seemed Yasmine had the odds in her favour. She was staying.