THREE

Gods. Unlike Yongbok home world, the story centred around the found rule of strictly three gods. There was never a moment of doubt, never a moment of any other birth of another religion or the killing of any gods but simply The Three. The reason for this was that these gods were simply once ordinary people, great ancestors who reached such extreme core power that they became unlike any other, gods of their time, the present and the emerging future.

The first god is the god of Life, Vieyun. A woman with the blood of a fae and the core of light bearing magic. Life didn't only consist of birth but of death also, the rise of crops to the fall of weeds. It consisted of every little being and thing that should be appreciated and saved in the world. When the people prayed to the god of Life, they prayed for the health of the people closest to them, the safe travels of the their deceased beloved into the after life, or the ever present growth of the nature around them.

When Vieyun passed through the mortal realm and into a realm only she could be in, no one thought it possible for there to be a second god but of course the impossible isn't always as impossible as it appears to be. The second god held the blood of the dragon, their powers of strength, loyalty and protection. Their name, Fyedes, born with royalty seeped into their blood, it was only destiny that the king became so holy. Giving their soul to protect Maiuslite during the first wars between the lands, sacrificing his being for the freedom of his people.

The God of Life brought him into their realm, turning it into The Realm Of The Gods. Lastly the final God wasn't born with Royal blood flowing in their veins nor did they have any special light magic within their core. The third and final God was the God of Love, Amaiya, youngest of all the gods. When people prayed to the God of Love, they prayed for not only love for one another but of oneself, peace, patience, selflessness... the god wasn't always seen as an important god but having a heart was one of the most important things needed in life.

Without a heart, who would care for loyalty or protection? Without a heart, who would care for the lands and the lives of every animal, plant or person? Amaiya was chosen similarly to Fyedes, having sacrificed their being for love. Vieyun took pity on the sacrifice and saved the child's poor soul, it was obvious that their sacrifice wasn't going to change the worlds view yet. But the gods worked together with the ancestors in priding themselves in doing their best to abide by the not so said laws.

Felix had never been religious but reading of their stories now binding into the laws of this world— he was in awe. Of course he had some memory of the gods but... the books never went into much detail unless the characters had needed to start praying. By then Yonboks attention quickly filled with everything else but now... he realised how truly important the gods were in this world.

Unlike in his were the god had created all... depending on each religion it went from one to few to many. These gods were once human, that made him feel more vulnerable to their sacrifices for this world then he thought would be possible, he almost had to slap himself to remember he was inside a book. "I wonder if Felix prayed to any gods..?" The young man mumbled in thought before he dwindled further, not that Felix was shown the same mercy the gods had shown their people.

Felix hadn't received a second thought of saving by anyone in this world.

The more time passed, the more Yongbok couldn't help but feel the need to save Felix from his fate double in the rush flowing in his veins. It was no longer a passing thought of small urge. He had to, he had to do something to help him in from dying. Finding his reflection in the dirty mirror not far from him, Yongbok found himself wishing he could show Felix the same acceptance and love the gods would have. Feeling a shiver run up his spine, Felix sat up a little straighter before clearing his mind.