Lugh

Please Mina, listen to this now, it is important. You must be aware that he... he's coming. From the moon. I think. The moon, yes, I'm pretty sure. It's hard to be certain sometimes, because there are so many. I know now that's what it is. There are so many of them, but I'm just one somehow. It is confusing to tell them apart all the time. It's like a jigsaw puzzle with a million pieces and the image is all blue shades but only some of the pieces are interchangeable, and only sometimes. So hear me out now. He's coming. Don't let him get to you. Ideally - ideally! - you should take me with you, because I think I can help, but I can't be sure, I can't see the future. If you can't, you should escape without me. Find the others. The one from Mars, I think he can help. Or not. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I can't offer you more certainty, I wish I could, but I'm seeing more clearly now than I ever have. If he gets to you, he's gonna do to you what he's done to me. Then he's going to use you like he wanted to use me. I managed to warn Bast already, and it worked, so I know it can be done. It can be done! I'm sorry, Mina, but sometimes I wish there were more. Together we might make everything right. But I'm just one. It is very difficult. There are so many of them, you wouldn't believe how many there are. But it's possible. It's possible. Trust me.

The caretaker sighed as the recording ended. So that was it, that was the important message.

Lugh had pressed the call button frantically in the middle of the night. The caretaker had run there, fearing an emergency. It wouldn't be the first time Lugh hurt himself. Instead, he found him sitting on the bed, remarkably composed. He asked for a recorder, saying he had an important message to send his sister. Such moments of lucidity were becoming increasingly rare, so the caretaker left him alone to record the message and took the recorder when he was finished.

Back in the office, the caretaker played the message. There were a lot of unusual people in this facility. Messages that were to reach the exterior should be carefully curated. Not many of them made it, but the caretaker had his hopes up for this one. Would Lugh's poor sister finally have something to be happy about?

To think that it was nothing more than nonsensical blabbering. Again.

"Delete," the caretaker said, and threw the recorder back inside the bottom drawer.

---------------------------------

Oops... Please don't be like the caretaker, spread the message, vote! ;)