CHAPTER 14

Seungcheol, Jihoon and Soonyoung went to The Vamp to meet Yujin. Luckily, Jihoon could convince Seokmin that Mingyu would be fine so that he would not follow them to search for him.

Yujin has been notified by Seungcheol about Mingyu's sudden missing. While some of them went searching for him, two or three other vampires would stay with Wonwoo in case the witches were the one who plotted this to distract them again.

Although Mingyu's safety was more important, however Wonwoo was their priority. He was the key for the red blood moon. Yujin did not want anything bad happened to him.

"It's late, Yujin-ah. Can we continue it tomorrow? I afraid he was in The Wizdom," said Seungcheol.

She could not deny it. If Mingyu was locked somewhere in The Vamp or Werewolves Land, they would know about it already. However, his existence seemed to be evaporated into thin air without any traces.

Although she wanted to keep searching for him, she did not want to sacrifice any of her members with her stubborness.

"We will call it a day. See you tomorrow, Cheol-ah," sighed Yujin.

He felt sad that he could not help her but their own safety were also important at this time. They would surely start the operation early in the morning until Mingyu was found safe and sound.

⟩⟩⟩⟩⟩⟩

Mingyu opened his eyes when he felt something on his hand. His eyes met with Seulgi's.

"What are you doing?"

"Open the cuff...?"

"Don't you afraid that I will escape from you?" asked him.

He got up and massaged his arm softly.

"You will be lost in here anyway. The Wizdom is like a maze for outsider," replied Seulgi.

"She wants me, right?" asked him straightforward.

"You can say so,"

Mingyu followed Seulgi. They walked across the hallway until they reached in front of the big door. Once the door opened, their eyes were greeted with a big throne with Irene on it.

The room was spacious and only filled with candle stand made with stone and the throne.

"Welcome to The Wizdom, Kim Mingyu,"

Mingyu kept his stance. He didn't feel good about this.

"Call Yeri for me," ordered Irene.

Seulgi left both of them alone. There was a silence before Irene started the conversation.

"You know that your ability would not work in The Wizdom, right?"

Mingyu was caught off guard. He did not know that she could sense his power. He did try to shield himself from her.

"What do you want from me then? Do you think you can control me or use me?" said Mingyu uninterested.

"No...I don't have any intention to do so. But I have something you might want to know. The one your own members could not bring it out,"

⟩⟩⟩⟩⟩⟩

It was early in the morning. They tried to sneak into The Wizdom unnoticed. The barrier made by Sooyoung made it hard for them to go through without being alerted.

"Any idea?" asked Seungcheol.

"I don't have power to undo hers," sighed Yujin.

"Do you know how, Umji-ya?" asked Sinb.

"Oh, she has the same power as her," said Hoshi.

"I'm not sure about it. But we can try,"

Umji stood in front of the invisible barrier and closed her eyes slowly. She tried to control her mind.

Not even a minute, she suddenly opened her eyes.

"I-I don't think we can pass it,"

"Why? What happened?" asked Eunha.

"This is not a normal barrier. It is a past barrier. The moment you enter it, you will be lost in your past," said Umji.

All of them felt lost. There's no way they would sacrifice themselves if their past involved.

"I will teleport myself. Although my power is useless in there afterwards, I will find a way to escape with Mingyu," said Yujin.

"Are you sure you are fine?" asked Seungcheol worriedly.

"I will be fine. Trust me. An hour. Give me an hour and I will bring Mingyu back," said Yujin.

It was hard for them to leave her alone in there but they could not do anything about it.

"Come back safely. I have bad feeling about this," said Jeonghan.

Yujin smiled before teleported herself into The Wizdom.

"ARGHHH!!!"

"M-Mingyu..."

Yujin quickly ran to where the voice came from. The moment she stepped in front of the big door, she was shocked after seeing Mingyu fell on the floor while holding his head.

"Mingyu!!"

She did not even care about Irene who looked at her with big grin.

"Yah! What happened? What have she done to you?" asked Yujin.

She held Mingyu in her arms. He almost soaked wet with cold sweat and did not seem to stop at any moment.

"Kim Mingyu!!"

Mingyu suddenly lost his consciousness. He mumbled a name before he fainted in her arms.

'Jung Sara...'

Yujin grasped her hand tightly. Irene really crossed her boundary. She put Mingyu down slowly.

"You crossed the line, Bae Irene or should I call you Bae Juhyun?"

Irene remained her poker face. She knew Yujin was being serious when she mentioned her real name.