Chapter 4: Offer and an Encounter with the champion of Demons

Opening Theme:

3rd person's POV

Kenji was seen sitting on a chair looking around the room of the headmasters of Grand Hope Academy. Then the headmasters comes in.

Rengoku: Greetings, Kenji!

Luna: Welcome to Grand Hope Academy.

Kenji: Hi!

Celestia: Shaiver told me all about, you and him childhood friends and train by Monkey King himself.

Kenji: It's true! We were trained by my father!

Shaiver: And man, it was good memories!

Kenji: Hehe!

Rengoku: Thats very good hear from you two. I heard very good report and saw that you exposed that racist man Jacques from Atlas and including his son Whistley

Najenda: Like father, like son.

Kenji: Mhm! Right now, I bet they are suffering their punishment I gave them.

Luna: Yeah, those are same alright, just like Jacques and Whistley are of our are the same...Including Ironwood.

Najenda: Expect for Willow that is now married to Satori and loving him.

Shaiver: Thats my twin brother alright. I wonder how Weiss and Winter react to their father of our world, Kenji got rid of?

Celestia: They might be upset but appreicate to get rid of their father. Who knows?

Kenji: I think they're angry at me for causing the Blacklash of the family company.

Daichin: Idiots they are -_-

Rengoku: Anyway I have a question to you Kenji.

Kenji: ???

Rengoku: Before that, we forgot to do our introducation. We're headmaster of this academy so you won't forget our names. Names Rengoku *chuckles*

Daishin: Names Daishin.

Celesita: I'm Queen Celesita and this is my sister Luna.

Luna: Greeting.

Cadence: Princess Cadence.

Najenda: Najenda.

Makarov: I'm Makarov.

Kenji: Hi! I'm Kenji Jin! But some people call me, Ashura.

Daishin: Ashura, I see.

Kenji: Mhm, it was a name that my mother wanted for me.

Luna: I see.

Kenji: Mhm, no idea why she did that but I never looked into it to much.

Cadence: We're okay with calling you, Ashura.

Kenji: Up to you. I don't mind what you call me.

Daishin: Except the word: Monkey.

Kenji: Yeah, a lot of racists call me that.

Cadence: -__- Just like Frieza..

Kenji: -_- Mhm, my father beat the shit out of him for calling my species and the Saiyans the same Monkeys.

Shaiver: -_- Did he beat the shit out of him when he went into his Black form and stopping Frieza from saying the forbidden word?

Kenji: -__- Yeah.