Ch 3, Final Part

"..How did you know the order of the murders?"

Miu looked shocked by my question.

"Huh? What do you mean?! Everyone knew that! It was on the Monokuma files-"

"Actually, it wasn't. Kaede's right. We knew nothing about the order of the murders until you said something about it." Rantaro said.

"Yes, yes! I hadn't realized it until now, but it wasn't specified which murder came first until you said that Kiibo's was first!" Angie said.

Miu was speechless. She realized that she had messed up, and was panicking..

"No, wait, t-that was just a complete guess! Ya know, just for funsies! That way I could spice this boring ass trial up-"

"Sure, sure, but you said it so confidently, confident enough to make us believe that it was true with no questions asked. Are you sure this was just a 'guess?'" Maki asked.

"Yeah, it was! Believe me, I was just bullshitting! I don't know what you mean-"

"Then how could you say it with such certainty? Maki is correct, we all looked past it, but now that we've noticed, you're panicking. Is there any reason for that?" Kiyo asked.

"Well, yeah, duh! Are you stupid?! You idiots are accusing me of murder! And of my best friend nonetheless?! Are you sick in the head-"

"Best friend? Didn't we establish that Kiibo's killer was dead?" Kokichi asked while smirking.

"Yeah, unless you had some kind of connection with Gonta, but I doubt it.." Shuichi said.

"Ooh, you so clumsy, girl!" Kokichi said while laughing.

"S-Shut up! I didn't-"

"Miu, I don't believe there's any point in arguing your case anymore. You've made it quite obvious to us. Unless, of course, you've forgotten the details of the case that easily?" Kiyo looked Miu in the eye. Miu gulped and shook her head.

"Look, I can prove to you that I didn't fucking do it, okay? I.. saw the murders take place! Gonta killed Kiibo, and while it made me upset, I couldn't do anything about it, but someone else in this room did! I fucking know because I saw it!" Miu said, still trying to argue a case.

"Okay, so if it wasn't you, then explain what happened with the sword. It was lunged right into Gonta's chest, supposedly the object used to kill him, and you were the last one who had it." I said, interrogating her the best I could.

"I- uhh.. I lost it, okay?! And someone must've stolen it, and ya know, that someone seemed a lot like-"

"Okay, okay, now you're just making shit up! How would you know if someone stole it? How could you have seen Gonta kill Kiibo? You said you were under the despair disease, you wouldn't remember anything, riiight~? Like, just stop talking, girl! We get it, you're the murderer!" Kokichi said with a weird smile on his face.

"Miu.. I think it would be best if you explained what happened-" Shuichi started, but Miu cut him off.

"Explain what?! There's nothing to explain because I'm telling the damn truth! You can't even say anything, you shit for brains! You were an accomplice in the murder last time, so don't even!" Miu yelled.

"Don't yell at him. This isn't about him anymore, it's about you. So explain." Maki said harshly.

"No! I can't because I have no damn clue why you assholes are accusing me!" Miu yelled again.

"Hmm, if you won't tell us, then maybe one of us could explain. We basically have all of the details anyway." Kokichi said.

"Eh, I wouldn't be too sure about that. I think there's still a few things missing. So.. Miu? If you really want to prove your innocence, then why don't you just tell us?" I asked.