🎀 Chapter Twenty Nine🎀

"The fuck?",Shen Lian asked thoughtlessly glaring at Wen RuLan who had a smirk on his face.

"Language kitten", whispered Wen RuLan.

"I'm not a cat and I'm not moving to your chamber",he said with gritted teeth and then added,"your majesty.

  Wen RuLan rose a brow"it's an order"

Shen Lian glared at him"why?"

"It's your punishment",he said slowly caressing his plump pink lips.

  Shen Lian pushed his finger away and got up from his lap.

  "I'm not moving",he said in a tone of finality moving away from the bed.

  "It wasn't a request Shen Lian..it was an order"said Wen RuLan standing up as well to pull him close when Shen Lian said,'why should I move to your chamber you can just punish me some other way"

"I don't see any better method than this"

"Fuck you",retorted Shen Lian.

"No.. I'll be the one fucking you soon"

Shen Lian's eyes widened and he immediately moved back creating a large distance between the both of them.

Wen RuLan chuckled and called in the eunuch who walked in with his hands folded at his front with his head bowed.

  "Yes your majesty"

"I want all his things to be moved to my chamber today..he will be staying with me from now on"

Shen Lian almost fainted..he held the wall for support and glared at the dumb emperor.Wasn't it just a punishment?!.What did he mean by 'from now on'?.

  The eunuch responded immediately and left the room to go get the servants who would be moving his things.

**
  Wen RuLan had left   the room to go to the palace court for the usual meeting with his minister.

Meanwhile Shen Lian sat on his bed still in his chamber still calculating how he was going to get out of this.If he stayed in the same room and in the same bed as the perverted emperor then he was sure his chastity wouldn't last.Oh heavens...

The door opened revealing Hua Lin pushing in a tray of food into the room.

"Master your breakfast is here",said Hua Lin opening the lids of the dishes.
***
  The sun had set and Shen Lian was currently sitted on the arm chair that was far away from the bed.He was in the dumb emperor's room contemplating whether he should sleep on the chair or on the bed(which was not safe at all).He was still thinking when the door opened.

  Wen RuLan came in a good mood.His  grey eyes scanned the room until they landed on their target who was sitted on the armchair far away from the bed.He chuckled as he walked deeper into the room smiling as the kitten glared daggers at him.

  "Why are you sitting on the cushion?",he asked walking towards the armchair.

  "I'm comfortable here", replied Shen Lian shifting uncomfortably when the chair dipped beside him.

Wen RuLan looked outside the window and noticed how late it was already.

"Come on let's go to bed",he said in a coaxing tone.

"I'm not sleepy"

  Wen RuLan rose a slender brow at his answer.

  "My back hurts",he said suddenly leaning towards him.

  "So?",asked Shen Lian wondering why he was telling him.

"I want you to give me a massage"

"...."

Shen Lian was speechless..he immediately stood up glowering at the dumb emperor.

  "I'm not massaging your back",he exclaimed.

  "Why?"

"B-because I don't know how to do it you can ask someone else"

"Don't worry I'll teach you",said Wen RuLan standing up as well.

"N..no",he said while moving back  when suddenly he sat on the bed.

  His eyes widened as he stared at Wen RuLan smirking down at him.

A/N

Sorry for the late update.I have exams and I have been having writer's block..
How is the chapter?
Pls show your love by voting and commenting.
I love you all.

Mary.