🌸Chapter Thirty Five🌸

Shen Lian sighed fanning himself vigorously while sitting on the bench in the backyard.

  His heart was beating erratically as he mulled over what the dumb emperor had said.

  How was he going to take care of a whole harem?.He wasn't the type who liked to tattle the way most of the concubines did..

  He sighed again cursing the stupid emperor in his mind All he did was avoid him,but it came back and but him the ass.

   "Fuck",he muttered suddenly and stood up deciding to return the palace chambers.

***
"So what's your decision?",asked Wen  RuLan his grey eyes fixed intently on the concubine sitted before him.

  "I don't want to be the empress",stated Shen Lian fiddling with the hem of his sleeve.

  Wen RuLan rose a slender brownot seeming surprised.He already knew that the kitten would outright refuse him so he wasn't shocked.Instead he smiled leaning closer to the concubine who was now glaring at him due to their proximity.

  "Why?"

  "I'm not good at politics,I can't take care of the harem and most of all I'm not a fan of drama"

Wen RuLan leaned back thinking about what he said.

  Shen Lian stared at him wondering what he was thinking.

  "Politics is not an issue besides you won't be required to attend most of the court meetings...so you don't have to worry,"said Wen RuLan and then continued,"and concerning the harem you're the person who I'm sure will take care of it "

  "What do you mean?"

  "You have all the qualities for a good empress.. you're beautiful,smart,cunning and your aura matches perfectly","and most of all you're great when it comes to martial arts"

  Shen Lian's eyes were fixed on Wen RuLan's as Wen RuLan listed all the qualities he wanted from his empress.

   "But-",he was about to start refuting when he was cut off by Wen RuLan's lips.

  He moaned softly when Wen RuLan's tongue invaded his mouth leaving him breathless.

After a few minutes, they pulled apart,Wen RuLan smirked caressing his lips.

"But do you know what I like the most about you?", whispered Wen RuLan leaving wet kisses along the collarbone of the concubine.

  "The look on your face each time I kiss you"

Shen Lian moaned again when the dumb emperor sucked on the soft skin of his neck and slowly bit it.He was sure there would be a hickey there.

   "I love you",said Wen RuLan looking deep into Shen Lian's eyes.

  Shen Lian found himself been drowned in Wen RuLan's grey orbs as he stared back at him and then he found himself saying

  "I love you too"

A/N
Hey lovelies I know that most of you would have left this story. I am so sorry for not updating for so long.
A lot of things came up from me losing motivation to being depressed and then having writers block.

It's not an excuse though..

I am on holiday now so I'm going to try and finish this book before school starts.

Thank you to all who has been faithfully following this book.
For following me,for voting,for commenting.
Thank you so much!!
I love you all.
Mary