Falling for someone you cant have (Pt- 2)

Y/n Pov-

You watched as Percy and Jenna's relationship blossomed into everything you dreamed of. Jenna spoke to you almost everyday about her now boyfriend, Percy, and quite frankly it was starting to really hurt.

Everytime you looked at her, you saw a glimpse of a possible future.

You sat on your couch... the same couch that Percy and Jenna sat on weeks before. The couch they were pressed together on, holding each other.

You glanced down at your phone that lit up.

Jenna ❤️

10:34am: Good Morning xx

Something about the text sent tingles down your body. An uncontrollable smile appeared on your lips.

Y/n

10:35am: Good Morning, Mi amour

You didn't feel weird sending such a forward text as it was the way your friendship was, playful flirting.

Jenna ❤️

10:35am: such a flirt as always

Y/n

10:35am: Only for you ;)

Jenna ❤️

10:36am: ofc...

10:36am: wanna hang out at mine?

Y/n

10:38am: Yeah, I'll be there in a couple of minutes!

You weren't sure if you really wanted to see Jenna today. You knew how this was about to go... talk about Jenna's day, talk about Percy, talk about drama in her life, talk about how perfect Percy is, talk more about drama, talk more about Percy and then repeat. It was starting to get boring.

You arrived at her house, waiting patiently for Jenna to answer her door. She swung it open, smiling brightly before embracing you excitedly.

"I feel like I haven't seen you as much lately! How have you been?" Jenna greeted you before leading you into her room.

"I've been alright, I guess..." You shrugged, lying slightly.

"What's wrong?" Jenna sits onto her bed, legs crossed. She could always tell when you told a little white lie. It's one of the reasons you loved her so much, she was one of the only people who truly knew you.

"Nothing, don't worry about it. What's been going on in your life?" You asked, as you sat back on her desk chair.

"Well, Percy..."

Here we go again. Percy, Percy, Percy. You'd had enough of hearing about him. He wasn't impressive, especially after the accusation against him online. You hated the fact Jenna was pouring her energy into someone that wasn't you, especially someone like Percy.

You hadn't listened to a single word about Percy since it was just Jenna repeating herself for the fourth time that week. You smiled and nodded pretending to be happy for her, secretly wishing she would shut up.

You found yourself studying the way her lips moved as she spoke. Your body urged to pull her in, locking lips and kissing her gently.

Jenna's POV-

Jenna was aware she had been speaking about her and Percy a lot. She noticed the way your face would fall for a split second, revealing sadness buried deep within you. She couldn't understand why you would feel bitter. It made her wonder if maybe you were into Percy and she was restricting you from having him.

As she spoke, she noticed the way your eyes were scanning her lips. Jenna felt herself feeling drawn towards you. She liked it when you stared, but she never understood why. Maybe it was due to the craving validation she seeks from people and how it meant more when her best friend would praise her.

Jenna paused her sentence, studying your facial expression. She scanned the small crease in between your brows that you would only get when hiding emotions. It was one of the reasons she could notice when you were lying.

"What?" She whispered, an intense moment suddenly building between your bodies.

A moment of silence filled the air, as you glanced up at her. Jenna searched deep in your eyes, discovering a world so beautiful, she wished she could keep exploring longer.

"Nothing," You pulled away suddenly, cutting the moment off abruptly.

Jenna just stared at you, tilting her head in a concerned look. She wanted to say something, but she couldn't find the words to describe what she wanted to say. She didn't even understand how she felt, to be able to describe it.

"Look I have to go now, I have to help mum cook before my dad comes home." You jumped up, straightening your shirt.

There it was, the little crease between your brows. Jenna decided to stay quiet in this moment, letting you grab your bag and begin for the door.

Before you could walk out the door, she gripped your arm, stopping you in your tracks.

She looked at you for a brief moment.

"Come to Georgie's party." Jenna demanded.

"Why? I was going to stay in tomorrow night," You asked, pulling your arm back.

"Because I'll be there... I want to see you again," Jenna smiled softly at you, eyes pleading.

"We'll see," you smirked before turning and leaving her house.

For the rest of the day, Jenna's thoughts only revolved around you. She couldn't help herself.

What are you doing right now?

Why were you looking at her like that?

Were you into Percy?

Why does seeing you make Jenna feel unexplainable feelings?

All these questions continued to flood Jenna's mind that night, making it near impossible for her to find sleep...

A/N- PLEASE READ!

So I will be doing part 3 next straight away so the imagines don't get annoying and it stays in order and is easy to find. Just wanted to let you all know that it will be spicy ;)

Anyways... hope you all enjoyed!!!