10| ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys!!😌✨

It's me back in the building. Very sorry for leaving y'all hanging like this. I'm so very sorry. You want to know the reason I left please check my profile board...🔥🔥✨

But I'm back now😗🔥🔥🔥

✨🙏🏼

Now let's enterrrrr✨😌

Rihanna.

"Elowynne!!!"

"Rihanna!!"

"RIHANNA ELOWYNNE OTEDOLA GET HERE NOW!"

I nearly tripped over with fright at my father's voice. I dropped whatever I was doing upstairs and ran downstairs to meet him. I didn't want to get on his bad side this morning even though I was always on his bad side.

He was standing there in the living room looking angry as always. His phone was in his hand and I silently wondered what I've done this time.

"What is this?!" He bellowed, shoving the phone in my face. I trembled and glanced at the phone.

It was a post...

Gulp...

From me.

It read "Man, how I wish to go swimming again. I really miss the waters🔥😌"

Jehova...

I am dead.

I swallowed the thick saliva in my throat and tried to look at him. He looked mad, no enraged. He looked like he wanted to beat me up to death.

"I-I wasn't th-thinking sir" I whispered and bowed my head low.

"You weren't thinking? YOU WEREN'T THINKING?! Do you want my name to be ruined?! You posted this ..this stupid thing? Do you know whose child you are?!" He shouted.

Oh God please...

"Francis..what is it now? What have she done?" The cold voice of my mother said. I felt my stomach drop. It wasn't like she was going to defend me from my father's wrath anyway.

"Can you imagine this brat? She posted that she wanted to swim again. Later the whole world will ask why she isn't swimming and I'll look like a bad father!" He shouted.

Aren't you?

I had to bite my tongue to restrain myself from saying those words. If I did, I will be dead meat.

"Rihanna what is this? When did this foolishness start?" Mother yelled, glaring at me. I didn't say anything because talking will only land me into deeper mess.

"You are dumb abi? Sometimes I wonder if you are my child at all! Your brothers are so much better than you!! Why do you always want to ruin our image?! What will the world think of this now? That the Otedolas are stopping their daughter from swimming?!"

"But that's what you did!"

I didn't expect what came after next. I didn't even know whether it was a blow or a slap. But I felt something heavy hit my head and it sent me tumbling to the ground.

"Evil child." Father spat. "I will not wait till you ruin me. Just let me get back from work. Oloribururuku" he said and left. Mother eyed me too and left, leaving me and the maids alone at home.

God...

I couldn't even cry. Sure I've received far worse beatings but this one hurt a lot. I began to feel a headache brewing. Great, a day with headache.

The doorbell began to ring.

Not now Empress!

She had the habit of coming to my house and disturbing me with the doorbell. I've warned her several times but she never listens. Empress is as stubborn as a female goat.

"Go away" I moaned in pain as I tried to stand up. But the doorbell kept ringing.

I am so going to slap this girl.

I walked angrily to the door and opened it, ready to give Empress a lashing on how she can simply call me or knock instead of pressing the doorbell like a mad woman.

"Empress, shebi you are hungry for slap abi?" I growled as I opened the door.

"Slap? Why?"

I froze and blinked at the face of the owner of that calm voice. My mouth dropped when I saw him. What was he doing here?

And how did he know my house?!

"Za-Zayne?" I stammered. I couldn't help it. Imagine seeing someone you've never related with in your house on a painful Monday morning.

Apart from that, dude looked good.

Too good.....

"Hi Rihanna" he greeted and waved. I waved hesitantly at him.

"Uhm..hi? How-when...?"

"Oh, sorry I didn't inform you before coming. My phone died so I couldn't reach you. I asked Empress for your address over the weekend..hope you don't mind" he replied softly, cocking his head. I swallowed the lump in my throat and shook my head.

"No...uh..I'm just surprised. Why did you come?"

"Today you are my fake girlfriend remember? We need to go together" he said..

"Oh..give me five minutes let me get my things" I replied and ran upstairs to get my bag. He was waiting for me beside an expensive pretty looking black Ferrari...

Now this screams wealthhhh!!

He waited for me to get inside and closed the door before entering the car. With sleek skill, he drove out of my compound, the estate and was on the road leading to school.

The drive was a silent one. Zayne's full attention was on the road while I used my side eye to ogle him a bit. I had to admit, he smelt amazing!

And looked just... yummy.

I noticed the gold chain hung on his trouser. And the pure blinding white and freaking expensive sneakers he wore. He wasn't wearing his blazer and the first two buttons of his shirt were undone, leaving a peek of a supposedly good looking chest.

Rihanna get a grip!

"Take a picture, it lasts longer" he drawled. I frowned at him and hissed.

"Who said I was looking at you?" I asked, eyeing him a bit. His pouty attractive lips drew up to the side in a smirk.

That was...hot.

"C'mon, I can feel you staring. Besides, you are easy to read" he replied. I scoffed and turned to look out the window.

"Anyways, you look beautiful this morning. Just wanted to let you know, I was blown away" he said softly. As much as I tried not to be unaffected by that compliment, I was. Before I could stop myself, I felt the heat rising up to my cheeks.

"Thank you" I replied and avoided looking at him.

By the time we got to school, it was rush hour. Rush hour is the period when students in their large numbers come to school at the same time. It would be perfect for an entrance.

Zayne parked his sleek Ferrari which had begun to get a lot of attention and admiring. He turned off the engine and turned his grey-gold eyes at me.

Then he held out his hand.

"Ready?" He asked with a sexy eyebrow raised. I looked at the large crowd trooping in and around the school and took in a deep breath.

I can do this....

I opened my eyes to meet Zayne still staring at him. I paste on a flirty smile on my face and placed my hands in his.

"I was born ready"