16| ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇɴᴀ

ʀɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ ᴇʟᴏᴡʏɴɴᴇ ᴏᴛᴇᴅᴏʟᴀ

࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚☆࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙
"The water called me...
but I was held back"
࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚☆࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙

I watched as Zayne stood up.

Curiosity made me take in his every movement. How he effortlessly shrugged off his blazers in a fluid but disturbingly sexy way, how he ran his hands through his curly dark hair or how his movement made the light and colour in his eyes shift.

Gold-grey-gold-grey..

I watched as he left the class. Zayne wasn't the type to move all around. One week of sitting with him made me notice that. So wherever he was going was pretty important.

Some stupid idea clocked in my head.

Why not follow him?

I was bored, Empress was busy with Coach Rogers while Justice was sleeping.

I stood up to walk out when a figure blocked my path.

Efua.

I looked at her with boredom on my face. If she thought I was going to stoop low to her level to pick a fight then she was messing with the wrong babe.

"What is it?" I asked dryly.

"So you think you have succeeded abi? You stole Nathaniel now you have stolen Zayne, what is your problem you this bitch?!" She yelled. The whole class became quiet, ready for the drama that would burst soon.

"Is that all?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Her frowning face morphed into confusion.

"What?" She spat.

"I asked are you done? Or should I break it into smaller words so your dumb brain can take it in?"

"Ah!"

"Eweyy! Did you feel that insult?"

"I lovee this  dramatic set of Ss3!"

"Are you insulting me?! Rihanna!!" She shouted angrily.

I smiled.

"Are you angry I and Zayne are dating? Is it eating up your jealous and envious heart?" I asked softly, tilting my head to the side.

"Damn...!"

"I thought it was Nathaniel you wanted? Well have him if you want, but Zayne and I...are a couple" I whispered in her ear. She was vibrating with anger, but knowing Efua, she won't do anything.

"You'll pay for this Rihanna. I'll make sure you do!" She shouted and stormed off. I dusted my blazer and walked out of the class.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I walked to the swimming arena as it is called by students in our school. Since I stopped swimming two years ago, I really haven't gone there.

But here I was, walking to the first place I was attracted to when I came to SLC.

I could scent Zayne's fragrance. Believe me when I say that guy has this delicious and wonderful fragrance he has around himself. I tiptoed and peeped from where I was.

He was there.

Standing in front of the pool with his hands in his pockets. Slowly he removed expensive sneakers.

What?

Common sense told me to run, but curiosity held my feet to the ground. I watched as he removed his socks, then he unbuttoned his shirt. There was this alien feeling in me that wanted to see him shirtless.