19|......ᴄʜᴇᴍɪꜱᴛʀʏ

The new book cover was made by a really sweet girl🌟🌼🤧😭. You guys should clap hands for Precious!!😭 Aka the second girl that forces me to update regularly.

Dedicated to __Preshy__

ᴀᴍɪʀ ʟᴇᴏɴᴀʀᴅᴏ ꜱᴜʟᴛᴀɴɴ

"Stop making me think about you..."

The only thing I could think of right now was

I fucked up...

I would be lying if I said I didn't see the look of disappointment on Justice's face as Keisha dragged me to the field. Hell, I wanted to stay with her but Keisha was just being.... Keisha.

The female football team were not even there. Since when did Keisha do sports anyway?

"Keisha what is it? Why drag me here? You know I don't do football" I said sternly. The guilt from sleeping with her the last time was still burdening me.

She pouted and stared at me with gooey, puppy eyes I once used to fall for.

"Amirr darling, what is going on between you and that girl?" She drawled.

Jesus...not today Satan.

"Nothing. We are friends, very good friends" I replied, hating the defensive tone in my voice. She trailed one finger on my chest and I revolted the way my body reacted.

God abeg...

"But...." She whispered and came closer to me "...I'm the one you want right?" She asked.

I don't even know.

"No. I told you Keisha. I'm done with you. We are done. I thought I made that clear before?" I said harshly. The damn girl wasn't taking a hint as she trailed her hands down, down, down.

Save me oh Lord...

I hated myself for being sexually aroused by her, I blamed myself even more for not being able to resist her temptation.

A throat clearing made her stop.

I turned back to see Michelle. The babe was standing with her hands on her hips and was shooting us glares made with fire. I felt my neck heat up with embarrassment.

She must have seen what we did.

"Am I interrupting something?" She asked in a dry tone. Keisha was shooting daggers at her but she didn't give a fuck.

Tough babe.

"Yes"

"No"

Keisha glared at me but I ignored her. I was low-key grateful to Michelle for stepping in. Only God knows what would have happened.

"So, where are the girls Keisha? Because all I'm seeing are you and Amir." Michelle drawled. I could sense the derisiveness in her tone.

Keisha was fuming but knowing her, she won't react until she has been pushed to the wall.

"They were here. Perhaps you should open your eyes more" she replied in a fake sweet tone.

"Oh? I didn't know your so called female's team consisted of you and the head boy. My my, when did this change happen?" Michelle replied. I could help but hold back a snicker. The girl really knew how to get under someone's skin.

"Don't piss me off Michelle. You and I know what I can do when I'm pissed off" Keisha warned. I so wanted to leave, but I didn't want a fight to break out as well, worse, because of me.