Chapter 11 - 20

ᦗChapter 11 The Heroine Halo

    Recalling these past events, Rong Yu couldn't help sighing.     Qingluan knew that he was uncomfortable, and comforted him: " Master,

    don't be sad, I believe that the God Realm will return to its original grand occasion one day."

And the streets were inspected one by one, and the entire God Realm was inspected at the fastest speed. It was found that there were no traces of the demons, and there was no breath of the red fire beads.

    He heaved a sigh of relief, the wrecked ship still had three thousand nails, even if the God Realm was covered with dust, most Xiao Xiao would not dare to trespass.

    Qingluan said: "Master, according to the time calculation, the recruitment meeting will start soon, shall we go back now?"

    Rong Yu nodded, without saying a word, he took him away from the God Realm.

    In a blink of an eye, the registration day came, and Chu Jiu took Jin Ming and Feng Yunyun's hands and rushed to line up.

    There were a lot of people who signed up, and before she could gain a firm foothold, her body was suddenly knocked into the air, and she fell directly to the ground.

    The stabbing pain from her lumbar spine made her almost faint from the pain, and her ears popped out uncontrollably.

    Chu Jiu could feel that the spiritual power of the person who bumped into him was at least three times stronger than hers.

    She looked up with red eyes, and wanted to ask why the other party bumped into her, but when she looked up, she was caught off guard and was taken aback.

    Emma, ​​this person looks so arbitrary, those who didn't know thought he had just given birth naturally.

    It doesn't matter if he looks ugly, and he also has a mean face, and he is not easy to provoke at first glance, and Chu Jiu's anger is a little bit shorter in an instant.

    Her ears trembled twice, and she said, "You, why are you like this, why did you bump into me?"

    Da Chang looked down at her with a condescending face, and sneered disdainfully, "I hit you so what? A hundred-year-old Bunny Yazi dares to dream of becoming a disciple of the Five Great Immortal Mountains, so my master advises you to go home and find your mother with the baby bottle in your hand, lest you accidentally lose your life during the assessment." "You

    ... ..."

    Chu Jiu was so angry that her eyes were red, she wanted to scold him for being shameless, but she was afraid of scolding him anxiously, and she was the one who suffered.

    Just when she was about to hold back her tears, two rays of light flashed at the same time, and with a bang, her long face was thrown flying two feet away.

    Feng Yunyun stepped forward, raised his foot to step on his hand, and rolled it lightly in a circle, and said coldly: "It's a shame to bully a little girl because of my little spiritual power. No way!"

    Jin Ming, who was standing beside him, withdrew his hand, looked at Feng Yunyun with a smile, shook his head and smiled slightly.

    Da Chang's face was so painful that he yelled, "Dare to hit me, do you know who I am?"

    Feng Yanyun smiled slightly, like the fragrance of lotus brushing his face, refreshing.

    She said: "I'm not interested in who you are, but you have to remember my name, Feng Yunyun. The person you bullied is my younger sister, Feng Yunyun. If I see you bullying her again, I will Seeing you hit you once, can you hear me clearly?"