Chapter 161 - 170

ᦗChapter 161 Master is weird today

    There was a violent storm in Rong Yu's heart, and he felt his head congested with blood at a high speed, and a brief dizziness appeared in front of his eyes.

    The little girl actually kissed herself again!

    Seemingly dissatisfied with keeping her mouth shut, the little girl raised her head to stare at herself, and said vaguely: "Water...I want to drink water..."

    After the little girl finished speaking, she kissed herself again!

    Rong Yu opened his eyes wide, looking at the little girl who was close at hand.

    Her long eyelashes trembled slightly, tickling his face, and her short breath, with the smell of hot wine, rushed to his face, because of the alcohol, her small face and body were hot Yes, making the fragrance on my body much stronger than usual.

    The girl's scent, coupled with her greedy kiss, made Rong Yu feel a little distracted.

    The nostalgia hidden in the body is like a mountain torrent, breaking through the embankment in an instant, and overwhelming the sky and covering the sky.

    Unable to hold back physically and mentally, he hugged the little girl's slender waist tightly, turned sideways, pressed her under Shen, and deepened the kiss.

    He has never kissed.

    Although his kissing skills were clumsy, he still responded to her affectionately, savoring the sweetness of the little girl, pouring all the love he suppressed in his heart into this kiss.

    The north wind howled outside the window, and the cold wind hummed on the window lattice. It seemed that they also wanted to come and join in the fun, and they went desperately into the house.

    The two fell in love for a long time, and slowly, the little girl did not move at the end.

    The sound of the little girl's even breathing came from the ear.

    Rong Yu looked down and saw that she had fallen asleep.

    The little girl clicked her small mouth, with a contented smile on the corner of her mouth, sleeping soundly.

    Rong Yu laughed.

    He lightly pecked her lips again, got up and covered her with the quilt.

    When he came to the screen, he waved his hand, and the tub in front of him was filled with cold water, and he stepped in with his clothes on.

    It was dawn the next day.

    Chu Jiu was woken up by the noise outside, and struggled to sit up, and then felt a heavy head.

    "Oh——! I'm so dizzy!"

    "Are you awake?"

    Master's voice came from next to his ear, Chu Jiu frowned and looked over.

    "Master, early!"

    She has lived in the side hall of the master for a long time. In the past, to avoid embarrassment, she would get up very early, but last night she drank too much and got up late.

    It's embarrassing for Master to see my unsightly sleeping appearance.

    Rong Yu watched the little girl fold the quilt and walk over, his eyes dodged a little.

    I dare not look at her. Chu Jiu originally wanted to ask Master something, but thought it would be impolite not to wash up, so he turned back to the washbasin.