Chapter 1 - 10

ᦗChapter 1

    The endless shouts of killing and the clash of weapons pulled Gu Chujiu's consciousness back completely.

    She sat up in shock, stunned by the shocking scene in front of her.

    On the gloomy hillside, there are ruins everywhere, war flames and smoke, corpses lying here and there, blood flowing down from the hill, forming streams of blood, and the strong smell of blood permeates the valley.

    I'm going, I actually time-traveled into the novel, and it's the famous scene where the spirit rabbit clan is exterminated in the opening chapter!

    Do you want to mess with me like this? I only read the introduction of this novel, and I don't know the plot behind it. What do you want me to do!

    There was a sudden stab in the head, and memories flooded into my mind.

    She is a little spirit rabbit of the spirit rabbit clan. She was born and died and her mother was rejected by the tribe. Fortunately, the patriarch took him in. Just now, the patriarch's grandfather died in her arms... Gu Chujiu had a headache and her eyes cracked, and her grandma's legs hurt

    . , she turned into a cannon fodder female supporting role!

    The men in black are still killing the Lingtu people, even women and children who are helpless.

    There was a flash of silver light in front of her eyes, and a long knife with icy air came down from the sky, approaching Chu Jiu's face. She was seriously injured, and there was no way to avoid it. At the very moment, she instinctively hugged her head, and blurted out a sentence .

    "Don't kill me!"

    As soon as the words fell, a miracle appeared.

    Something in front of her chest suddenly emitted a ball of white light. This white light was mixed with powerful spiritual power, and it exploded in an instant, protecting her body in it.

    The man in black in front of him was hit by the shock wave of spiritual power, and he screamed and turned into powder.

    In the distance, several men lingering with fairy spirit descended from the sky and witnessed this scene with their own eyes. The leading man in white looked at the dazzling white light with shock in his eyes.

    That child is actually full of spiritual power!

    The disciples behind him were even more shocked and speechless, "Master, this is..."

    Rong Yu came back to his senses, and ordered: "Go and deal with them first, and leave one alive!"

    The disciples understood what he meant, nodded yes, and rushed into the black-clothed crowd with their weapons.

    They rushed over after receiving the distress signal from Lord Youhuang, but they were a step too late. Lord Youhuang died tragically, and the Lingtu tribe was also dead and injured.

    After beheading all the men in black, Qingluan came back to report, "Master, the body exploded automatically, I didn't ask the mastermind behind the scenes!"

    Rong Yu's hands hanging by his side clenched tightly into fists.

    Mr. You Huang has always been friendly and has never had any grudges with others. Why did these people slaughter his whole family? Is it a personal grudge or do they have other plans?

    Chu Jiu raised his head from fear, stared at the black ash on the ground in surprise, and then touched the ring hanging around his neck.

    Is that white light coming from it? Is it protecting her?