Chapter 71 - 80

ᦗChapter 71 Master, You Look Good

    Ju Zuo paused, drank the tea, and said, "Okay, then I will find the evidence myself. If you let me know that she is really my daughter, I will see you!" Zhongyan's heart trembled

    .

    She looked at him uneasily, feeling that sometimes he was ridiculously stupid, and sometimes clever enough to make her jealous and terrified.

    How could there be such a tormenting man in the world, he appeared just to punish her!

    Seeing that she was silent, Ju Zuo walked to her side, raised her chin with his hand, and stared at her quietly.

    Zhongyan also looked back at the tall man, but she looked back speechlessly.

    She said: "You haven't changed at all, you just flirt at every turn. The woman who has been worshiped by you all these years is going to break Qingqiu, right?" Ju Zuo raised his eyebrows, and stretched out his arms to wrap her arms around her

    . Yao took her into his arms, looked at her and said, "Are you jealous?"

    Zhong Yan blushed, and pushed him hard but couldn't move.

    This man seemed to be stronger than her forever. Ten thousand years ago, he couldn't beat him, and now he was even stronger to the point of frightening. In his hands, she always had no room to resist.

    She is annoyed! Very annoying! !

    "Ju Zuo, let me go!"

    He laughed, his lips were red and his teeth were white, "Don't try to do that trick again, it won't work anymore."

    Zhong Yan slowly put down her raised leg and stared at him angrily.

    It was already dark outside, and there were still many disciples pretending to pass by outside the door, secretly looking into the room, Ju Zuoyang hooked his fingers.

    Half of the door closed in response, blocking those curious eyes from the door.

    "What are you closing the door for?!"

    Zhong Yan was a little terrified, recalling the horrible experience that night, she couldn't stop shaking.

    Ju Zuo didn't intend to let go of her, and lowered his eyes and said: "Have you not seen who the person you really love is?"

    Zhong Yan glared at him, "Don't expect too much, I don't love you!"

    He was not in a hurry, and said, "Since you think you love Rong Yu, then let me ask you, just now when you saw Rong Yu's eyes were only for the little girl , does your heart hurt?"

    Zhong Yan's body stiffened slightly, and he really followed his words to think.

    When she saw that scene at the time, she was really sad, and realized that she should let go, after all, she was no longer her original self, and she was even less worthy of such a noble god.

    Now that I think about it carefully, it seems that her heart is not as painful as she imagined, and some are just deeply regretful.

    The emptiness in her heart seems to be due to this regret.

    She looked up at the man in front of her.

    Maybe this man is right, she really doesn't love Rong Yu as much as she imagined.

    Zhong Yan suddenly started to laugh at himself.

    She only understands the truth now, but the man Ju Zuo saw her through ten thousand years ago.