Chapter 31 - 40

ᦗChapter 31 Fighting the Dark Cloud Snake

    Jiuhuan Mountain.

    After arriving on the ninth day of the ninth day, looking at the dark and bright peaks in front of him, his eyebrows frowned unconsciously.

    Sure enough, it was the same as described in "Six Worlds of All Territories". Although the mountain was high, there was not even a single plant. The soil on the ground was black, smelly and hard.

    She didn't go up the mountain immediately, but calmed down and analyzed it carefully.

    The three-color lotus likes shade and good water, and generally grows in dark places with water sources, and the only source of water in Jiuhuan Mountain is the cliff stream on the mountainside.

    After thinking about it, she spread her palms, flashed a sword that came along calmly from there, and walked up the mountain.

    Rong Yu has been quietly following her, he wants to see how much the little girl's potential can be realized.

    To his surprise, the little girl's footsteps were very firm, and she went straight to the cliff, he couldn't help raising his eyebrows, it turned out that she knew where the three-color Youlian was, and he underestimated her.

    Although it is not yet winter, the wind from Jiuhuan Mountain is mixed with fine snowflakes, which hurts the face when it hits, and the biting cold wind penetrates through the thin clothes, Chu Jiu subconsciously hugged his arms tightly.

    Just now, I rushed out of the brain fever, but now I was blown by the cold wind, and my mind became sober in an instant.

    She patted her forehead vigorously, and said to herself: "Chujiu, are you stupid? With your little spiritual power, you want to snatch food from Wuyun Snake's mouth. If it doesn't eat you, it will burn you high." It smells so good! You said you were kicked in the head by a donkey, what are you capable of doing!" He

    raised his eyes and glanced at the desolate and gloomy mountain, his ears drooped, and he wanted to cry, "Wooooow, I regret it now, Can I go back?"

    Her only answer was the howling cold wind.

    "...But I've already talked big to Jin Thigh. Wouldn't it make him look down on him to go back empty-handed? Forget it, let's go, get it if you can get it, and die if you don't get it, maybe you can use it to wear it back Reality!"

    Chu Jiu reinvigorated himself and went up the mountain again.

    Rong Yu listened to the little girl talking to herself strangely, thinking that she is a cowardly rabbit after all, this time she was able to find the courage to look for the three-color Youlian, and it was all out of responsibility and to show herself , It is also difficult for her.

    Coming to the top of the mountain stream, Chu Jiu looked down. The depth was at least 200 meters. Without delay, she transformed into a bird again and flew down the mountain stream.     The lower the flight, the heavier the cold and the stronger the wind. When it was in the middle of the air, Chu Jiu suddenly heard a squeak, and then, before she could react, she saw a black unknown object rushing towards her at high speed. .     With a sharp look in her eyes, she quickly made defensive preparations. With a flash of her figure, her body flew over the cliff, narrowly avoiding the attack of the black shadow, and turned around to take a closer look. It was indeed a two-headed black cloud snake!     Damn, this looks too ugly!     Two big heads grow on the same snake, and each head is as big as a washbasin, and a pair of wings are more than two meters long when fully spread!     It can't be a hybrid of an eagle and a snake!     On the ninth day of the ninth day, the black cloud snake's sense of hearing and smell were extremely sensitive. It seemed that it had already sensed her existence and was waiting for it in mid-air.     Chu Jiu didn't dare to give himself time to slack off, and immediately appeared as a human body, with both hands holding the sword, he swung out suddenly, and a white light mixed with spiritual power flew towards the black cloud snake.     Wuyun Snake looked at this white light with disdain, didn't even hide, just opened her mouth, and a strong devilish energy gushed out, directly turning her spiritual power into nothing, and she was also blown away by the devilish energy go out.     His body hit the cliff, and his back was in hot pain. Looking at the incomparable ugly snake, Chu Jiu scolded his mother in his heart, this is too powerful!     She grew up in Qingxia Mountain, and was so well protected by her grandfather. She has never participated in a real battle in her life. Although the dark cloud snake in front of her gave her a headache, the strange thing is that she was not so scared that she trembled in front of the big enemy. On the contrary, his chest was filled with tumbling hot blood.     Nima, this is much more enjoyable than reading novels and playing games!