Chapter 151 - 160

ᦗChapter 151 Famous in the Six Realms

    Xiezhi stared at that stupid girl without moving.

    How can this be?

    Shouldn't she be a spiritual root of the fire attribute? Why is it a water system? And still full of spiritual power?

    Even if the red fire beads essence didn't affect her spiritual roots, even if she was suppressed by the blue spirit ring, her full spiritual power should have been swallowed by the red fire beads essence long ago, why is she still so strong?

    Could it be that this is not her own spiritual power, but the enamel spirit ring?

    The Qinmei Garden was boiling.

    The calmest ones are none other than Rong Yu and his disciples.

    The fourth princess looked at Chu Jiu as if looking at a monster, and stammered: "You, you, you are obviously full of spiritual power, why did you pretend to be very disturbed and scared just now?!" Chu Jiu withdrew his spiritual

    power , with his hands behind his back, looking at her with a smile in his eyes.

    The red lips parted slightly, and she said with a slight smile: "If I don't make the atmosphere the hottest, how can I slap you in the face more happily?"

    In fact, just before taking the stage, she was really really nervous.

    Afraid that others would see that she was a useless spiritual root with dual spiritual roots of water and fire, the master said that she just needs to release her full spiritual power as usual, but only she knows that what she drives is not her real spiritual power.

    There were all big names present, and she was very afraid that she would not be able to call out because she was nervous for a while, and she would be exposed.

    Fortunately, there was no danger in the end.

    The fourth princess took two steps back dejectedly, "You, you are not human at all!" "Of course

    I am not human, have you forgotten? I am a spirit rabbit, and I am also a useless, firewood, spirit, rabbit!"

    Everyone Hearing this, he laughed.

    "If this is also called useless, then there is no great power in the world!" "

    That's right, this fourth princess is too reckless, how can she open her mouth and keep her mouth shut to call people useless."

    Everyone nodded.

    The fourth princess's face was bleeding from embarrassment.

    Under the stage, Rong Yu couldn't help curling his lips when he looked at the smug, but also a little naughty girl.

    Zhenjun Ziguang finally came back to his senses.

    He walked back to the stage and announced loudly: "In the two competitions, Chu Jiu won both. According to the agreement of the competition, the fourth princess will apologize to the girl of Chu Jiu in front of everyone. Fourth princess, please."

    The four princesses were dumbfounded.

    She blankly glanced at the surrounding elders, her pretty face turned red and white for a while, feeling like she was going to throw her face at grandma's house.

    She is the majestic fourth princess of Beihai, when did she humbly apologize to others!

    However, everyone is waiting for her.