Episode 3: Come In

Minho left a letter on his desk before he left. He wasn't running away but he wanted his Mom to have no problem picking between her job and him. Minho knows other people think he is rude and a bit (or a lot) arrogant, but they don't know that he deeply cares for his Mom and friends. He's probably the most loyal friend anyone could ask for. But they won't know that.

"Please take me to the airport."

Thanks to his Mom, Minho had connections in the industry and with certain people. So he asked around for an address.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"Who could be at the door?" Mr. Covey looked over to the kids who were watching their movie. He opened the door and was surprised, "Josh?" The movie was paused and footsteps were quick, but one in particular was faster.

"What are you doing here?" Peter stood right next to Mr. Covey with his arms crossed.

"Calm down Kavinsky. I'm not here for you, I'm here for Kitty."

"My friends call me Kitty. You can call me Katherine." Lara Jean and Margot snickered.

"I'm sorry. Katherine, I think someone is here for you. I saw them wandering around lost and they came to my door instead."

Josh stepped aside to reveal Minho, who was embarrassed but he held his ground and poise.

"Hey Kitty." She had no idea how to respond, her thoughts went back to the stories she was sharing with her sisters. But she thought it wasn't the time to mention anything, so she went with something better, "So who's the sasaeng now?" The two gave each other a lopsided grin.

"Come in Minho. Thanks for helping him Josh, you can go now."

"Kitty!" Margot had no feelings for him but she didn't want Kitty to be rude to anybody who was only trying to be nice.

"Okay I'm sorry, but I was just saying! Alright I'm gonna go." Kitty took Minho's suitcase and bag and placed them at the end of the stairs. He followed her to the dining table and they sat next to each other on the bench, as they did on the airplane. She stared at him with an incredulous look.

"What is it?"

"I'm just shocked that you are here. In my house. Why?"

"Well..." he explained everything from his arrival to his departure, "...now I'm here."

"I'm so sorry Minho. I know you were looking forward to spending time with your Mom."

"It's alright. I see it as doing her a favor and I'm not saying it in a bad way. But I love my Mom and I know she loves her job so I don't want her to choose me because I'm being selfish."

"It's not selfish for wanting to spend time with her. Trust me...I think I've learned a few things about being selfish while I was at KISS." Minho stifled a laugh then he sat up straight and fixed himself when he saw Kitty's dad and step-mom sit down across from him.

Peter sat on the other side of Minho while the two sisters sat at either ends of the table. Kitty looked at her family, "What are you doing?"

"So this is Minho. It's nice to finally meet you."

"Dad..."

"What? I'm just trying to be friendly and know about this boy who confessed to my youngest daughter."

"Dad!" Margot and Lara Jean exclaimed while Kitty sighed and placed her forehead on the table. I am so sorry Minho. But then again, he's the one who came unannounced  so it's not my fault. He should've known better than to come here. He knew I was going to tell my sisters! But of course, Dad would somehow know...he must've eavesdropped.