chapter 9

Avika - give me answer now (in cracked voice)

She knows that her Shiv can't betrayed her then why he left her without saying anything.

Shiv - ...............

Avika - why Shiv why you left without telling me hmmm? You na that I was waiting for you the why? (Now she breakdown in front of him)
   You don't want to tell me so now just get out .
And remember one more thing I HATE YOU ( she yelled)

He left from there without lefting his head up with a broken heart. He can't bear her hate.
He want to tell her everything but not like that if he did everything will be more worse.

After Two Days

Parul POV

She again went to in laws house.
We try to stop her but she didn't stop. She said it's her fate .
I don't know what shiv is hiding from her but I can bet it's something related to her family cause I know her brother very well.
In these two days many times Shiv try to contact me .
I also wanna solve everything between them but whenever I see him I remember her crying her pleading for him but he didn't come or contact her then why so suddenly he Just came.

I think I need to talk him ya he need to tell me everything.
She call him .
On call.

??? - hell.....

Parul - queen cafe at 11 am.

??? - who are........

Parul - don't be late.

At Verma house

Everyone is very happy because it Preeti's pre wedding celebration. Everyone is dancing and singing .

Avika is in Preeti's room doing her makeup.
Just think about her grandmother in law she didn't allow Avika to touch makeup but she ordered her to do Preeti's makeup wow it's amazing na.

Avika - Aaj aap bhaut pyari lag rahe rahi hai.(you are looking very preety today)

Preeti - sab aab ki wajah se bhabhi .(only because of you)

Avika - photoshoot ke baad humse se Milne humare kamre me aa jayi ga kuch kaam hai aap se.(after photoshoot come to meet me I have a important work)

Preeti - aap bhi humare saath chalona bhabhi .(you too come with us bhabhi)

Avika - hum kya karenge waha aakar aur Hume yaha bhi to itne saare kaam hai. Axa hum chalte hai hum dadi ji bula rahe hai .

Avika kissed Preeti forehead and left her room.

When she is going to kitchen se saw Dev coming, she get scared and start sweating.
Dev give her his dirtiest smirke , he was going to touch her when someone call him Avika take the opportunity and ran away from his sight.

Time skip

After dinner Avika is sitting in her room when she got a call from her parents she didn't pick up.
She don't want to talk anyone from singh family.
After sometime Preeti came.

Avika - hum aapko kuch Dena chahte hai.

Preeti - kya bhabhi

Avika gave her a beautiful necklace set and a pair of anklet.

Preeti - nhi bhabhi hum ye sab nhi le sakte ye aapke hai.

Avika nodded her head in no , and smile a little.

Avika - ye necklace aapke bhaiya ne aapke liye liya tha aur kaha tha ki isse wo aapki Sadi me denge wo to ab nhi hai par unka pyaar hai aapke liye .

(   They both have tears in their eyes. Preeti is crying for her brother who always love her support her in every situation.
It's true that Avika and Raj was not like normal couple, but they both alway shared a friendship bond. She always admire Preeti and Raj bond .
Once she also have a bond with her brother like them .
Before marriage every Sunday Raj take Preeti and Avika for dinner .
After marriage they only spent two days as husband wife.  )

Preeti - ye bhaiya mere liye laye the sacchi.

With that she hugged Avika. Avika just hummed in response.

Preeti - aur ye payal .

Avika - ye hum aapke liye laye hai.