chapter 44

After 5 years

Avika's POV

So many things change in these 5 years I became a very successful business woman because of my Shiv he encouraged me in everything. Our Rudra started going to school,  my and Shiv's relationship is only getting stronger he always fulfilled his every duty as a father brother and husband , but from last some months we are not getting time to spent properly he is looking very tensed just the way he look five years back when be lost nannu and bua.
I hope this time nothing is going to happen like that.

It's  3pm that's mean Rudra is coming in sometime let's make snacks for him and vidhan and vivaan.

End of Avika's POV

She preparing snacks when someone hugged her legs she look down and found it's her cheery.
He live her a billions dollar smile.

Rudra - mumma.

Avika- yes my jaan.

Rudra- I love you.

Avika- love too my baccha. Where is Chachi and bhaiya?

Preeti- we are here bhabhi.........she come with her sons they run towards their badi maa. And hugged her she sit on her knees and kissed their one by one.

Avika- Preeti make them wash their hands and face and don't forget to wash your hands until then I'm serving.

Preeti- yes boss.

Avika set everything on table they come hurriedly and sat on sofa clutching their favourite mumma means Avika.
She make them eat their food. After eating vivaan and vidhan left with Preeti to their maternal grandparents house they are having a party, Preeti wants to take Rudra also but Avika make her understand it would be awkward for her parents.

Now they are sitting and talking in hall.

Rudra- Mumma you know he always taunt me that I don't have a sister.

Avika- don't listen him baby.

Rudra- I want a sister mumma.......they are talking when Shiv come Yuvraj directly left to Preeti's parents house to pick them.

Rudra- Papa .......he ran to his father, he picked him in his arms. Rudra kissed his cheeks and hugged his neck.

Shiv- how's your day baccha?

Rudra- good as always....... Avika give him water he make Rudra drink first them drink himself.

Avika- go freshen up then we'll have dinner.

Rudra- Papa I want bath.

Shiv- ok let's go.

Avika- no you are not going anywhere it's almost night you can't take bath .

Rudra- Mumma please just little bit bath...... shiv chuckled at his son's antics.

Avika- no there is no little bit bath. Shiv say something.

Rudra- Papa please I want to take bath I'm stinking . If I smell bad then how I'll make girlfriend.

Both Avika and Shiv is shocked after hearing their son's, he is just 6 and here look at him he is taking about girlfriend .

Avika- who teaches you all these things?

Rudra- chachu...... without any hesitation.

Shiv - I'm going to beat him what he is teaching to my baby.

Avika- first go and freshen up and you came here......she take Rudra from shiv's......shiv left to freshen up.

Shiv's POV

These years are very beautiful, Life is going so beautiful with my Avika and Rudra. She became so successful that she left me behind now . But she never neglected her duty as wife or a mother. She is my sanity she give me peace.
Rudra is growing up he is my Jaan's jaan they both are my home.
Everything is going fine until Shlok escaped yes he again escape that's why I don't want him to handover to police. This time I'll kill him if try to do something.

End of Shiv's POV

They are having dinner and Rudra is just playing sometime he eats in his mother's plate sometime in his father's plate.

Shiv- tomarow we have to attend a party.

Avika- is it important? I really don't feel like going anywhere.

Shiv- ha jaan we have to attend it's my business partner anniversary.

Rudra- ha jaan.....he mimicked his father while looking at his mother. Both of them laughed at their son's cuteness.