chapter 34

Avika is in their room pretending to sleep she don't want to talk Shiv right now.
After some time shiv entered in the room he sat beside Avika and start caressing her hairs very lovingly.

Shiv- jaan..........she is still pretending.

Shiv- Avika mera baccha listen to me just once please.

Avika- no......... without opening her eyes.

Shiv- oh so you don't want to eat these chocolates ok I'll give to Preeti..........he knows that she can't deny chocolate.

Avika sat back hurriedly and snatch the 🍫 from his hands and glared at him.

Shiv- jaan please lestin jus....

Avika- no.........she cut him in half sentence.

Shiv- baccha please 🥺.

Avika- you only have five minutes explain........she start eating the 🍫.

Shiv - baby someone in backstabbing me they stole some important details and tender files because of that we are facing some issues please let me go just for two months I promise.

Avika listen him and understand that who is behind all that.

Avika- ok but why can't you take me with you ?

Shiv - it's not safe for you I don't know who is betraying me I can't take risk.

Avika- I know the person who is behind all this.

Shiv - who and how?

Avika- Shlok Mishra.

Shiv- Shlok? Your sister in law's brother?But how he left the country before 5 years he never showed in these all years then how? And most importantly why he is behind us?

Avika- he wants to take revenge from me , he meet me on our reception he is bad Shiv he is very bad.....her voice broke at last. Shiv hugged her .

Shiv - revenge for what baccha and why he is behind you?

Avika- promise me you'll never hate me.

Shiv - are you mad I'll never hate you you are my life my soul my everything.

Avika- he try to rape me 5 years ago.

Flashback

Avika is sleeping peacefully in her room today she is alone because her family went to her bhabhi's home for a business party Avika didn't go because she is not a party person.

She is sleeping peacefully when someone open her room door with a loud thud she wakeup with a jolt .

Avika- who's there?

?- missed me?

Avika- Shlok?

Shlok - yes baby me , how are you? You know you are looking sexy in this night dress.

Avika- shut the fuck up and what are you doing here and where is everyone?

Shlok - they're at my place happily enjoying and I'm here for my enjoyment I'm waiting for this moment for so long, I always want you you never showed interest in me why I'm I that bad .
    Today no can stop let me fuck you baby.

Avika stood up and came near him .
She slapped him very hard that his lips start bleeding but she didn't care she kicked his private area then she kicked his stomach and ran outside and locked the room. Shlok was groaning in pain . He banged the door.

Shlok - you bitch open the door today you'll see my worst side I'm trying to get you without any violence but know you'll see.

He trying to open the door and here Avika ran to main door and try to open it and became shocked when she find its locked from outside that's mean someone is helping him she start banging the door cause there is no other way to go outside.

Here shlok was succeed in opening the door he ran outside and find Avika near the entrance.

Shlok- hyy baby now come and have some fun.

Avika- don't you dare bhaiya will kill you

Shlok - no when he'll find about that he'll marry you to me I know how much he care for hi respect and then I can have you whenever I want.

Avika throw a flower vase on him but he move aside and start coming towards her she ran in the hall he ran behind her pulled her hair very harshly she cried in pain , she pushed him with her all her force and ran on the stairs he gripped her ankle and pulled her down she hit her head very hard her forehead Start bleeding.
She skratch his face he gate angry and slapped her .
He ripped her shirt she try to stop him .

Avika- no please leave me

Shlok- no sweetie I can't leave today let me have you .

He was trying to kiss her when some kicked the main door and it's open with the force.

Avika- bhaiya........she shouted

Omveer come inside he kicked shlok and covered her with his jacket.

Om- princess are you ok ....... Avika hugged him tightly and just nodded. He made her sit on sofa, and came towards shlok.

Om - how dare you huh ........with that he start beating him after some time her parents came and became shocked .

Siddhi slapped her brother and call the police.
When Avika ran outside she call omveer she didn't call shiv because he was out of station that time.

Flashback end

Avika- he always trying to get revenge I'm scared shiv please save us he is very dangerous.........she is crying while hugging him.

Shiv - Stop crying jaan he can't do anything stop crying it's not good for our baby take rest ok I'm here......he kissed her head and start caressing her hairs after sometime she slept.

Shiv in his thoughts - Mr Shlok I'll destroy you just wait and watch you try to harm my Avika na I'll kill you.