chapter 27

Bua and Avika bring aarti plate.

Bua- now both stand together.

After doing the grahpravesh rituals they all come to dinning area.

Avika- Would you both like to have breakfast or
Wanna go to your room......... with a teasing tone.

Both yuvi and Preeti blushed at her offer.

Yuvraj- I'm need breakfast I'm hungry.

They  all start having breakfast everyone praise Avika excluding Shiv she is upset because of that, she is avoiding any eye contact with shiv if she make any eye contact she ended up crying in these two years she became sensitive.
Nannu give her a beautiful necklace set that belongs to his wife. Bua give give her golden bangles that's belongs to Shiv's mother.

After breakfast they left for their respective works. Avika is preparing lunch when someone back hugged her she knew who is he but she didn't react.

Avika- leave me I have to prepare lunch.

Shiv didn't said anything he just tighten his hold and kiss her nape.
Avika shivered because of kisses.

Avika - shiv leave I have so many works.

Shiv- why are you making lunch where are the cooks
He again start kissing her now it's making her annoyed.

Avika- why you didn't like my food ......in angry tone.

Shiv- when didn't I said that........in a calm tone.

Avika- that the problem why didn't you say anything........now tears are coming from her eyes.

Shiv- hey hey what happened why are you crying.

He put her head on his chest and start caressing her her hair.

Avika- you are bad very bad you didn't praise my food and now you don't want to eat my handmade food.

Shiv chuckled at her.

Shiv - oh that's why my baccha is crying I was just teasing you I love the breakfast especially the halwa believe me you make the best food.

Avika- sacchi

Shiv- mucchi

Both hug eachother very tightly after sometime they heard throat clearing voice. They broke their hug and faced the person. Yuvraj standing with Preeti.

Yuvraj- Bhai please do these stuffs in your room I'm so innocent to watch that thing.

Shiv- innocent huh that's why you both Marry without telling us at least you can inform me but no.

Yuvi- sorry Bhai situations make me do that.

Preeti- bhaiya bhabhi it's all because of me I sorry. Mumma and dadi want me to marry someone else so I told him he ask me to marry suddenly so .

Avika- you both didn't do anything wrong. Shiv announced their marriage today at our reception.
Shiv nodded in yes.

After reception party

In shivika room

Avika is sitting on the bed when shiv came from bathroom.

Avika- Shiv

Shiv- hmm ask whatever you want don't hesitate.

Avika- ca..n can I start my own cafe.

Shiv- why....

Avika didn't said anything just hunged her head low she don't want to make him angry.

Shiv- why not.

Avika's eyes widened in response shiv take her palm in his and kissed her knuckles.

Shiv- it's your life Avika you don't have to ask you can do whatever you want.

Avika-I love you so so so much Ansh you are the bestest husband in whole universe and you are only mine.........she muttered in one breath. Both were looking at eachother with so much love.

Avika kissed him so suddenly that even make him shocked. She is kissing him passionately but he to shocked to response she bote his lower lips in demand he start kissing her back with same passion.  He is sucking her lower lip like a candy both of them weren't ready to break the kiss after so many minutes they broke the kiss both are panting heavily.

Avika - now love me like a husband love his wife........ Shiv look at her with shock.