Slowly

"You may kiss your wife"Prince Theodred said. Eomer leaned down slowly dipping my head and kissed me gently. This may sound weard but this was the first time someone kissed my on the lips. And I have to say this was worth of waiting. We pulled away slowly. "Welcome to the family tiny one"Theodred said. Yep I was short and petite. He just had to use his imagination. "Thank you"I chuckled. Eowyn ran to me and hugged me. "I am so angry you made it so tiny wedding but I'm so happy to call you sister"she whispered then hugged Eomer. I just smiled.
-----------------------
We finally made it to our chambers as the wedding feast was over. I hugged Eomer tightly. "Thank you"I whispered all over again. He held me close. I lifted my head and looked in his hazel eyes. He leant in and started stroking my cheek. He cupped it and put his lips slowly to mine. I kissed back slowly. He traced my lips with his tongue asking for entrance. I gave it to him. His hands moved around my waist then to my hips caressing them. Then his hands went slightly lower and I sguirmed away whimpering. "No. No. No. Please don't"I said out of instincs. "Hey. Hey. Shh"Eomer said pulling me back to firm but gentle embrace. "I'm not going to touch you in that way. We'll move step by step slowly"he whispered in my hair. I smiled slightly. "Eomer?" " hmmm" "I think I'll fall in love it you a lot faster than slowly"I whispered biting my lip. "I know how you feel. I do indeed"he told.