Chapter Four

"I do have to admit that they look alike... identical even..." Lexi said as she stared at the family photo.

"But how is it possible that Tiffany was alive in the 1770's?" I asked.

It was Saturday, and we were at my house. More specifically, my front porch. No-one could hear our plans, because my parents were out with my little brother, Sammy. There was also a large amount of space between the porch, and my neighbours' houses.

I took one last glance at the antique picture before looking back up at Lexi, whose eyes were locked on the family potrait.

"You don't think...?" I asked, pausing halfway as she tore her eyes away from the old book.

"Well..." Lexi began. "No, it's crazy." She stood up from the steps where we were sitting to a more comfortable deck chair.

"Oh come on," I said, joining her. "Spit it out."

"Maybe... maybe she's family." Lexi said.

"I guess... but even if you're related, you don't look exactly the same."

"But what's the other explanation then?"

"I dunno. Maybe she's a vampire..." I stuck my two index fingers infront of my mouth, pretending that they were fangs.

Lexi giggled and said, "Aw, c'mon now. You're starting to sound like Richard Gaay. Anyway, who says Tiffany can't be a werewolf?" She posed on the wooden floor and howled.

Yes, we are crazy.

I laughed. "Naw, I think vampire's more appropriate. They're the evil ones. Plus, they are really old but look young! Like how Damon and Stefan Salvatore are still that hot when they're like a hundred and fifty years old!"

"But I like wolves..." Lexi put a small-defenceless-kid voice. "They're like puppies, but still part human, so they're still smart!"

"Maybe she's like a cross breed... a sort of... vampwolf... or... verewolf or wampire!" I suggested.

Lexi laughed. "Wampire?!"

"Pshh yeah! Idea! Let's ask her on Monday!" I said.

"Okay! But wear something silver, and carry a wooden stake in your bag, you know, just in case." Lexi nodded.

"Yes with the silver... not so cool with the wooden stake." I said.

"So, it's settled. We'll ask. Remember the book as well!" Lexi smiled.

This was all just a huge joke for her, but I think we're onto something. It's crazy to even think that vampires or werewolves exist, but you never know.

*****

Please tell me what you honestly think of my story so far!

Vote. Comment. Fan.

=]