Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16

    Xu Manzhi felt that she had an inexplicable sense of intimacy with this child. Although he can't speak clearly, this child has a delicate appearance and is clever at first glance.

    Dinner consisted of two rice, tofu and vegetables, and roasted eggplant. There was an extra guest, so Xu Manzhi specially steamed an extra egg custard for Xiaoshu and Doudou to eat.

    Eating with my mother is delicious, and I ate more than half a bowl of egg custard mixed with rice.

    Before going to sleep at night, Xu Manzhi said, "How else would I take him to sleep, where would you take care of the child?

    " The wet little stars twinkle.

    "Mom, just let him sleep with me." Lin Qiao couldn't resist the little guy's acting like a baby.

    "Why is this child so close to us, then I will sleep with you." Xu Manzhi said.

    DouDou lay on his side with his legs curled up facing his mother, holding Lin Qiao's hand with both hands, and his small body pressed against Lin Qiao's arm, feeling very solid and safe. It smells delicious, and you can find your mother just by smelling it."

    Lin Qiao kissed his soft cheek, and said, "Zaizai smells good too, it smells like milk."

    Doudou felt very satisfied after receiving her mother's kiss.

    "You're tired, go to sleep." Lin Qiao saw his eyelids fighting.

    DouDou soon fell into a deep sleep.

    Lin Qiao looked at the little guy's sleeping face, he was thin but his cheeks were bulging, his eyelashes were long and covered his narrow eyes, listening to his gentle breathing, Lin Qiao smiled: "He's so cute, he looks so cute. It does look a bit like Gu Lin."

    Coincidentally, the nose and mouth are also similar to her own.

    Xu Manzhi was very relieved: "It's rare that you like this child, this is fate."

    Lin Qiao looked at Doudou's cute sleeping face, and couldn't help poking his bulging cheek with her index finger, it was soft and smooth, It feels very good in the hand, it bounces up when you poke it, and poke it again.

    Doudou slept soundly and giggled in his sleep.

    Xu Manzhi looked at her daughter and thought that children are naughty. You think children are fun now, but they will be annoying after a long time, but she didn't say anything against her daughter.

    Lin Qiao had another absurd nightmare in the middle of the night. She dreamed that her beloved lover died, and she was eight months pregnant. The piercing despair and grief wrapped her in her dream, and she couldn't get rid of it no matter what.

    "When you come back, the baby will be born. What's the name of our baby?" "

    Grandpa has already given him a good name. The boy is Gu Jinzhou, and the girl is Gu Jinyun." "

    What about the nickname."

    "What do you want to call him, you Get up."

    The woman is making a bellyband for the child: "Can I just call it a bag?"

    "Okay."

    The king buried the mud in the spring, and I sent the snow to the world. As soon as the picture turned, she wrote this poem with a pen on the back of the photo of the two of them.

    The photo in Dou Dou's pocket is actually a photo of her and her lover.

    Struggling for a long time in the boundless grief of darkness without light, Lin Qiao finally woke up. When she opened her eyes, she happened to see Doudou leaning her body up. Bright phoenix eyes were looking at her unblinkingly, as if expecting her to wake up. Come.