Chapter 56-61

Chapter 56

    In the evening, at the dinner table, Gu Lin discussed the matter with his family.

    "The superior wants to transfer the work, arrange for me to go for advanced studies, and my position will be promoted. After the advanced studies, I will be re-arranged for work. Of course, if you don't want to leave the island, you can stay. If you want to leave, let's go together, your mother and I They are all from Qingcheng, I want to study and work in Qingcheng in the future. What do you think?" Gu Lin said.

    "Leaving Qiongya Island? I never thought about leaving." Nannan said.

    Doudou said: "I don't know who always says that they have never seen the world outside the island and want to see it."

    "It is Nannan who wants to fly freely in the outside world like Haiyan." Beibei joked about the second brother.

    "I can't bear to part with the seafood on the island, such as giant grouper, sea chariot, conch snail, abalone, and big crab. How can there be so much seafood away from here? Even pork needs a ticket, and we can't even eat pork." Nan Nan said.     DouDou drew a cake for him and said, "But Qingcheng has a museum, a zoo, a library, and an ice skating rink. It snows in winter

    . Don't you want to see it snow?"

I have never seen snow, and there are TVs in the camp. Sometimes they are allowed to enter the camp to watch TV. I have seen snow once or twice on TV. Snowflakes" Imagine what snow looks like.

    "I want to see snowfall, ice skating and snowball fights, but there is still no pork to eat." Nan Nan said, his entanglement is whether there is pork to eat.

    Lin Qiao accepted this matter well. They have stayed on the island for more than ten years. The military transfer work is the most normal. Some soldiers who have been transferred to work after a few years have to drag their families to change places. She said: "This is a big event for our family. No wonder you are full of things to say when you come back. You just look determined. Anyway, we will follow you. What do you think is better for your work? As long as our family Together, I can go anywhere."

    "My wife is still considerate." Gu Lin said. After staying in one place for a long time, he becomes lazy, and he is unwilling to move, but reason tells him that the arrangement of his superiors is absolutely beneficial to him. Lin Qiao's 100% support makes him feel at ease.

    Doudou said, "Dad, you haven't been promoted all these years, and neither have other uncles on the island. It's been more than ten years, and it seems to have stopped.

    " Long." Nan Nan complained.

    Gu Linqu flicked his head and said, "The leader is in your way. I'll be thankful that you can be the leader when you reach forty." Lin Qiao said, "That's because you haven't seen your father before.

    " When he was young, he was definitely the best young man I've ever seen."

    "Listen to what your mother said." Gu Lin said proudly.

    Doudou said: "I must be counted."

    Lin Qiao couldn't help laughing: "Okay, count DouDou."

    Gu Lin said to DouDou again: "Everyone has contributed to the construction of the island, and this time they can all be promoted in compensation. "

    The discussion went on and on, and the few children didn't express their views. Of course, they had to follow their parents.

    After the children are asleep and the whole house is quiet, the couple will have time to discuss this matter.