Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51

    Doudou told his father about the meticulous and tragic naval battle of Dongtuo Island, which took place six years later, and he even made it clear which troops participated in the battle and who the commander was.

    "Dad, you died in this battle to save Uncle Chen Qicheng and the others. My mother was pregnant at eight months, and then I gave birth prematurely. After my mother passed away, I wore it until you were young. I turned into a child and appeared at the gate of the camp." , you picked me up, now we are all in a new round of life, I am your child from decades later." Doudou said.

    "You don't have to fight. If there is a fight, Dad, you must take me with you. Father and son are united, and their profits will cut through gold. I will definitely help you win with the least casualties." Previous life experience, accumulated knowledge of military

    theory He hasn't fully remembered it yet, but he recalls the part about the naval battle on Dongtuo Island very clearly.

    Gu Lin's eyes were piercing, looking in disbelief at Dou Dou, who was not as tall as her chest.

    It is difficult for Gu Lin, who firmly believes in materialism, to accept such a statement, but he does not think that Doudou is making up a story. After all, he explained the details of the battle so clearly that even the naval commander who personally took command may not be able to describe it in such detail.

    Most of the names mentioned by his son have never been heard of by him. The name of the naval commander he mentioned is very special, and now there is a division commander with this name.

    Doudou tried his best to prove that it was not his imagination, and suggested: "Just look up the names of the people I mentioned. Even if they are not in our camp, so many people should not be all coincidences." Gu Lin accepted his son's suggestion, of course

    he Go back and find a way to find out whether what your son said is true.

    "There is also an officer named Tang Dahai, you should pay special attention. Before he died, he was the commander of the regiment. Judging by his rank, he should be in the army now. His wrong command caused many warships to be taken away by the enemy. If it weren't for him , the casualties won’t be that great, and maybe you won’t sacrifice, Dad.” Thinking of this person, Doudou was filled with righteous indignation.

    Gu Lin listened carefully to Dou Dou's words, and wrote down all the names he said. He stretched out his arms and put them on Dou Dou's shoulders, and said, "This is too unbelievable. Maybe your mother can't accept it. Let's not talk to you for now. Mom said, you are not allowed to tell anyone except me. I will go back and investigate and give you an explanation."

    Dad's serious listening made Doudou feel like a little man, and he nodded obediently: "Dad, I know.

    " Going back to the couple's room and looking at Lin Qiao again, Gu Lin felt her heart was so soft that it was about to drip.

    He was beside her, sitting quietly on a chair, looking at Lin Qiao who was flipping through medical books and taking notes.

    Lin Qiao stopped, put her right hand on her chin and said, "Look what I'm doing, I seem to have something on my mind."

    Gu Lin put his hand on her shoulder, stroked the side of her neck with his rough palm, and said softly, "You have eaten a lot. Bitter."

    Lin Qiao scolded: "Where the hell is it, I'm doing pretty well."

    She chuckled lightly: "How can a man who is five big and three rough become sentimental."

    He pulled her into his arms, bowed his head and kissed her, and asked him, "Is it true?" The general arms wrapped around her, as if to strangle her into his body.