Chapter 46-50

Chapter 46

    On Sunday, Wu Shuguang applied to get out of the camp. Cao Jinguo walked with her on the deserted beach. The former said, "Why don't I worry about my parents, we can get the permit directly, and after they get the permit, they can't control it."

    Wu Shuguang didn't expect her to think this way, so he quickly said: "My family has a heavy burden. I can understand your parents. They are only your daughter. Of course, I hope you can find someone with better conditions. Besides, there are no female soldiers on the island. , I'm unlikely to transfer, we can't be together, we can only separate the two places, starting a family is irresponsible to both parties." "

    Do you want to give up?" Cao Jinguo asked.

    "No, as long as you don't give up, I will never give up first." Wu Shuguang said.

    Since the two of them were in the same mind, she said, "Then let's think about a way. I still think that getting the chance to go to the military academy is the way out.

    " , she gave the other party an idea: "I think your writing is good. Why don't you write newsletters, write poems, and contribute to newspapers? If you have published works, the writing is good, and it is a pen of the army, the possibility of getting the qualification for recommendation is high. A lot. Isn’t there anyone in your camp who is particularly good at writing articles?”

    Wu Shuguang was very moved and said: “For our future, you have been actively thinking of ways, and I will work hard, and use my spare time to write articles.”

    When Cao Jinguo returned to her unit, she immediately received a call from Chen Qicheng, who said, "I heard that you went to Qiongya Island again, and I warn you that you must not affect Lin Qiao's life. I don’t need you to bother me, otherwise I will never forgive you.”

    Cao Jinwo was not annoyed, and said unhurriedly: “I am more worried about you, and you are the one who can’t let go. Now I like Lin Qiao more, I have the same aesthetics as Gu Lin, and I also like beautiful and gentle women."     Chen Qicheng felt that there was something wrong with his ears: "...I don't understand what you are saying, but you better be quiet , don’t disturb others, don’t show your presence.”

    Cao Jingying: "You should reflect on yourself. You deserve it for the person who makes your wife disappear. I think you will be a bachelor for the rest of your life." Chen

    Qicheng: "I am willing, and your family doesn't live by the sea . It's so wide!"

    ——He

    Yunxiu recently practiced Mandarin with the radio, and planned to take the test as an announcer in the shipyard, but he had almost practiced Mandarin, but he still couldn't pronounce it, so he came to Lin Qiao after lunch.

    "The broadcaster is a full-time employee of the shipyard. The salary is more than 30 yuan a month. The work is easy, not tiring and clean. It is a good opportunity for me. I know there must be someone who wants to fight for this position. More than a dozen individuals signed up, including family members, islanders, and employees." He Yunxiu said.

    "This job is really good. It's much better than working on a farm. If it's out of the sun, how many people will you recruit?" Lin Qiao asked.

    "There are two people in the radio room, one is a technician, and this time an announcer is recruited. There are exams, writing scripts for the broadcast, and reading poems or articles on the spot." He Yunxiu said.

    Announcer, like salesperson and driver, is a particularly sought-after job.

    Lin Qiao encouraged her and said, "Anyway, everyone is not a professional broadcaster, and they are not very good, but they are just generals. You have a good voice, and besides, you have graduated from high school, and your education is higher than theirs." Lin Qiao said.