Cho

3rd Person POV:

"What do you mean, Kookie?" Taehyung asked quietly as he pulled them down on the bed.

Jungkook's eyes roamed his bedroom, taking in how 'Taehyung' it was. He smiled at how comfortable the room was.

He sat in front of Taehyung on the bed, Taehyung taking both of his hands as he spoke.

"She said something that made me think she knew something." Jungkook whispered as he looked into Taehyung's big eyes, slightly playing with his slender fingers.

Taehyung sighed.

"She didn't seem to know anything about it though." He said.

"Yeah, just forget about it." Jungkook said.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's face, seeing how he was deep in thought.

He quickly moved into Jungkook's lap, distracting the boy from his endless thoughts.

"Hey, don't worry about it. As long as we are back home, it doesn't matter if we know why it happened." Taehyung said, cupping Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook only looked into his eyes, his mind still feeling overwhelmed.

"Baby, you're going to faint. Just relax. Everything's fine." Taehyung said, getting worried about Jungkook.

He took a deep breath before nodding and distracting himself with Taehyung's hands on his face, gently stroking his cheekbones.

"My question still stands." Jungkook asked after a long moment of comfortable silence. His hands rubbing Taehyungs lower back under his shirt.

"What question?" Taehyung smirked in a teasing way, just wanting him to ask it again.

Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes.

"What are we?" He asked slowly, moving his face closer to Taehyung's.

"What do you want to be?" Taehyung asked.

"I want to be yours. I want you to be mine." He whispered, his lips grazing Taehyung's now smiling ones.

"I'd like that." Taehyung whispered back.

Jungkook smiled.

"So... boyfriends?" He asked quietly.

"Boyfriends." Taehyung confirmed.

Jungkook smiled wider making Taehyung smile widely as well before he crashed their lips together into a love filled kiss.

They stayed sat, both giggling a little through their non-stop kisses.

"What are we going to tell our friends?" Taehyung asked, still softly rubbing Jungkook's cheekbones.

"What do you mean? We just tell them." Jungkook whispered, confused.

"Won't it seem weird for them, though? For them, we were arguing this morning. Can something like this happen to people overnight?" Taehyung asked.

"You mean a relationship?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, is that normal?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing about our story is normal, baby." Jungkook said with a small smile.

Taehyung looked down in thought.

"Why are you worried about them? They will be happy as long as we are. They are our family, Tae." Jungkook asked, rubbing Taehyung's back again.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with lost eyes.

"I-I don't know. I-I've never done this before. I've never been this close with anyone. Jin and Jimin, they might be upset because I didn't tell them I liked you or think I haven't kept them in the loop. We had our time to get together, but they will be so shocked. They might be mad." Taehyung explained his nerves.