Chapter 1

Liz's P.o.V

"C'mon guurl, download this dating app! said my friend Neslii.
"I don't want to! I mean what sense does this little shit has? I could be kidnapped and raped! U know?" Me and my best friend laughed.
"But u can try it. Maybe u'll get to know a very nice guy and maybe it could will be more" she winked.
I sighed and pressed "download". I made an account and locked my samsung phone.
"I don't know, if I'm ever getting a nice guy who likes me just the way I am."
"I'm sure u do, cuz u r so beautiful and ur personality is adorable! U'll find ur Mr. Right! Maybe it'll be Liam!"
" Haha yes, I'm sure he has this app!"
" who knows?"

*at home*

I unlocked my samsung cuz I felt that it vebrated. I saw that someone has sent me a chat request. The name of the user was "Batman298" i loocked at the icon but it was only Batman to see. I laughed and sent him a text.

"Hey"
"How r u?"
"Fine and wau?"
"Too"
"Whats ur name "Batman"?"
"Ah...uhhm... Mial"
"Okay... well crazy name"
"Haha thanks... must go bye♥"
"Byee"

Mial? Whats that for a name? I've never heard that name before. Shut up Liz! Its just a name of any guy who's texting with u!

I turned on my radio and put Four in it. Steal My Girl began to play and I sang with it.
Yass, I'm a directioner. Our fandom is the best! Its like a very big family. These "5" boys stole my fucking heart. As I got the news that Zayn has left the band I was so depressed and started to cut myself. But as he tweeted such bullshit about Louis I was so mad at him! I mean he was his best friend?!! CHANGE THE SUPJECT!!! PLEEEASE!!!
Okay soooooo.... my favourite of the boys is absoloutly LYYUUM. I really love him! I love him like a boyfriend not as I love the other members of One Direction. I love him like I want to wake up every morning beside him, give hima kiss, make breakfast, laugh together about stupid or weird things, take a walk in the forest, kissing him in the rain, watch a film and cuddle the whole time and such things, u know?
Buut this will never ever happen to me!
My phone vebrated and I noticed I got a text from Mial:

"Hey sweety"
"Heii"
"What r u doin rn?"
"Uhm I'm listening to music."
"Oww nice which music r u listening to?"
"Do ya know...uhm... One Direction?"
"Yass, I do. Better how u think."
"Soo u r a boy directioner?"
"Kind of."
"I'm gonna go to a concert in London."
"Nice and which seat will u have?"
"Front row at the stage."

Liam's P.o.V

"Front row at the stage."

OMG! She'll be in the front row!? I'm gonna see her the whole time and she won't know that I'm "Mial" who's texting with her. (Gooosh!! This name :''D. How stupid am I?)
I mean she's so so damn god beautiful and I really want to meet up with her and don't want to lie to her. She doesn't know that she's texting with Liam Payne from the most pupular boyband One Directiion!I must tell her, but not yet. I really hope she won't be mad at me.

From me to Liz:

"Nice. Uhm who's ur favo of the guys?"
"Liam. I really like him just the way he is. He' s so cute and funny! DADDY DIRECTION 4-EVAAA!!"
Haha I laughed as I read the last sentence. She just likes the way I am? Omg ^^
"Really? Well... I have a question..."

Boooom and of the first capture!!!! Hope u liked it♥ If u liked it and u want that i contine this story vote or comment and I'll uptade soon!♥

Bye byee loves♥

aliina♥