Chapter 7

Liz's P.o.V

"Hey Liz. How are you doing? Is Sascha here?"
"How I'm doing?! I just were kidnapped by my ex and punshed into a Person who broke millions of fan's hearts! Why you doing this to me?!!" I yelled at him.
he just laughed. "Shut up you little slut! You won't get out of here! I promise you!" He grabbed my wrist that I couldn't run away. Sascha came to the corridor and pushed me to the wall and wrapped his hands around my neck. I was about running out of air. My phone fell out of my trousers and I forgot that Liam was still on and was listening to everything what was happening.
Zayn saw it and took my phone: " Hello? Who's there?"     

Liam's P.o.V

"I don't know... I just woke up in a very dark and cold room... Sascha my ex kidnapped me I think... Liam? It's so creepy here..." She told me.
" Hey... don't be scared I'll come and save you and don't do anything you don't want to do! Are you listening?!" I was so worried about her. What if something was gonna happen to her?... I told her not to hang up and listened what happend.
I could hear her shouting my name and shouting for help. I heared a voice... maybe Saschas?
"Your Liam or whatever will NEVER find you little fat bitch!" I heard a loudly slap. After that I could hear a zipper which someone opended and he yelled at her:

" Go down!!"
"NOO!!" I heared her yelling. Then I noticed that she wasn't anymore in the room and then she fell with the phone and her clothes to the floor.
"Hey Liz. how are you doing? Is Sasche here?" A young man asked her... but wait... I knew this voice... It was Zayns!! I instantly got very angry. How could he do that?! It was defently him! Sascha stormed in the corridor and pushed my gurl to the wall.

"Hello?!" Zayn asked to the phone.
"ZAYN JAWAD MALIK!!!! Da FUCK HELP HER!!!" I yelled at him.
"You'll never see her again!!"*he hanged up.
I felt tears streaming down my cheeks.

"What happend?" Louis asked worried.
"She is been kidnapped... by her ex and..." I couldn't tell him about Zayn.
" What 'and'?...Liam? Tell me."
"Uhm... Z.Zayn... h.he..."
"What's with him?" He asked confused.
"He helps her ex Sascha..."
Lou was shocked but he started to make a plan.

"Harry go on and call the police!"
Hazz did as he was told and took the phone to call them.
" Niall! Take some food with you I don't want to that you are getting hungry while we are trying to save Liz!" Everyone laughed and as Niall was finished to pack some food in a lungbox we started to search for my babe.