Chapter 3

Liz's P.o.V

Huh? Why has he sent "me"? I thought we were talking about Liam and not him.

"Oh sry... him*"

Ah okayy.

"Yes, I do."

Why has he such questions? But if he wants to get know me better then I'll answeer them honestly!

*1 month later*

I've getting to know Mial better and I really like him, but anyway he's like Liam, idk.

Okayy ..... lets talk about an other thing!

TODAY IS THE 1D CONCERT!!!

OMG!! I'm so excited! I'm gonna go with Neslii there and we're going see the boyys!

The doorbell rang and I quickly opened it. My best freind and I started to scream and jump throught the house.

We dressed up and drove to the arena where the concert was. Oh and I forgot to say that we got backstage passes. We went into the location and looked for our seats.

Liam's P.o.V

After we got dressed there were only 15 mins 'til I saw her.

"Liam r u okay? U r a bit sweaty." I heard a voice with an irish accent saying.

"I've told u about Liz, right?"

"Oh yeah u did! She's comming to this concert and she'll be in the front row."

"Yeah and I'm nervous, cuz I'll see her and she doesn't know that I'm Mial who's texting with her for 1 month."

Niall laughed as I said Mial.

We went on stage. I looked for Liz and I saw her smiling at me. My jaw dropped a bit as I saw her beautiful smile and her beautiful face, hair, eyes, lips, this body*-*! This isn't normal!

I noticed that I missed my solo cuz I was so fixed at this wonderful girl. i just stood there, staring in her adorable brown eyes.

"Liam? R u okay?" Harry asked in the micro.

"Uhh yass! i just saw an angel." I said in the micro and pointed in the direction where Liz was. She noticed it and blushed. Aww so cute*-*!

Liz's P.o.V

Liam fucking James Payne was staring at me? At me... the horrible Liz Adams?! And he missed his solo part cuz of me? And said he saw an angel and pointed in my direction (One Direction!!!) ! Oh My Gosh! Is this happenin rn??!!

Soo guurls! I hope u liked it and in a few days i will update thiis! well, have a nice day/night and i hope u all r fiine <3!!

alina