Chapter 4

Liz's P.o.V

The whole concert I noticed that Liam was often looking at me!

This was crazy!

The concert was over , but remember! We got backstage passes.

As we found a bodyguard he took us to their dressingroom. We knocked at the door ...

*Knock Knock*

"Who's there?" Harry asked.

"We are the fans who won the meet and greets." I said.

"Ohh waiit I must put on some boxers cuz I'm nacked!" he shouted from the other side of the door.

Nesli and I giggled and after 1 minute the door was opened by Harry and he stood there topless, only  in boxers.

Nesli is a Harry Girl and she was just like:

"H-Hi H-Harry. H-How  r u?" she stuttered.

"I'm fine and u love?"

"Me t-too."

We got in and the others came but Liam wasn't there yet.

We talked for about 10 minutes about the concert what we liked at most and about other stupid things.

"Where's Liam?" I asked.

"He took a shower but I think he's comming soon"

the potato (niall) answered.

I looked at the door and hoped that the door opens and Liam will stand there. and it really happened after I thought it. The door opened and there was he! There was the perfection of my fucking holy shit motherfucking world!!!*-*

Liam's P.o.V

After the concert I got ready for the fans who'll meet us backstage.

I took a shower and put some clothes on and my watch. I went over to our dressingroom, where the others and the two fan's where waiting.

I could hear on the corridor loud laughs but they weren't from Niall. They sounded like a cute girl who's laughing about Harry, Niall or Lou.

I opened the door and couldn't believe my eyes, who I saw there! The beautiful Liz sat on the couch and beside her was her friend. Harry sat beside her friend. Niall and Louis lay on the floor laughing out loud.

I walked over to them and set down on the other Couch opposite the girl who stole my heart and who was texting with me, the "Mial".

"Hey." she said softly.

-I tried to stay cool-

"Hi" I said and smiled. She smiled back. Awww*-*.

"LET'S PLAY TRUE OR DARE!!" Loui yelled like a little boy from doncaster.

We agreed and set down at the floor to join Niall and Louis xD.

BooBear started and the bottle turned to Harry.

"True or Dare?"

"Dare" Harry said.

"Uhhm.... I KNOW IT!! Lift Nesli on ur back, run through the corridor and shout 'THIS GIRL MAKES ME HORNY!!!"

HAHA such things just knows our BooBear!! What would u do if u were HarrY? Yess or Nah?

If I was Harry I'd do it!

Haha xD

Really hope u liked it! <3

Byeeee!!!