Chapter 5

Liz's P.o.V

"Lift Nesli on ur back, run through the corridor and scream 'THIS GIRL MAKES ME HORNY!'!" All of us started to laugh and Harry nicked. He lifted my best friend on his back and ran out of the door on the corrider and yelled it. Louis took out his IPhone and pressed "record". As both came back and saw what he did Ness began to yelled at Louis.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!!! HAVE U RECORDED THIS???!!"

"Yupp I have." He said calm.

"DELETE IT!!! NOW!!!" She yelled louder.

"Guys! Could u be quiet?! I'm trying to sleep!" Mark came out of his room and was looking angry.

"Sorry" Daddy Direction said.

Mark got back in his room.

"Sorry Ness but i uploaded it on Instagram."

"WHAAAAT?!!!!!" She shouted veryy loudly.

Mark came out again.

"CAN'T U BE QUIET FOR ONLY 10 MINUTES?!" He looked like he was about to burst.

"Sorry. Let's get in guys." Harry said.

We went ahead with the game and Niall's turn was to turn the bottle. The bottle showed to Liam.

Niall's P.oV

I looked at Liam.

"True or Dare?" i asked.

"True" He said it like he knew what i would do or ask him.

i knew that he liked Liz and that he was the guy who she was texting with. So i did my part and asked him:

" If u should date someone of us in this room, who would it be?" I asked and smirked evily.

Liam's P.o.V

I knew it! I knew that he wanted to ask me something like that! If i said dare he surely said I should kiss Liz or fuck her right here, right now (haha just kidding).

Everyone looked expactent at me.

"Uhhm maybe... uhh.. Liz." I looked at her and she blushed. awww she looked so adorable.  we stared at eachother for 1 minute and i forgot everything around me. I was sitting there, looking in her beautiful sky-blue eyes. I'd love to hold her in my arms and never let her go. I never had so strong feelings for someone. Even not for Sophia and I honestly loved her. I know, I know her just for 1 months and saw her only for 1 time but anyway... i love her.

" Liam?Liam. It's ur turn" i heard her beautiful voice saying. I turned the bottle and it showed to Liz.

"True or Dare?" i askd her. "Uhhm.. True."

I looked at Niall and he nicked at me like he knew wat i was thinking about to ask her. Shiit! should i ask her if she... Liam just do it!

"Would u go on a date with me?"

Liz's P.o.V

"Would u go on a date with me?" Liam asked me.

GOOOOSH!!!! Did he said that?! REALLY??!! What should I say? I mean I really like him but Idk.

"are u okay?" Harry asked looking worried at me.

"U-Uhm y-yass." I answered.

"Cuz u r looking bless." Harry said .

"May i go outside for a minute?" I asked confused?

"Sure" Liam said sadly.

I went out of the area to get some fresh air and think about what was happening right now. Suddenly I felt lips on my neck. I turned around to face the person.

Who do ya think is the Person who suddenly kissed her neck? Do ya think ist's Liam or is it an other lad of 1D? Maybe it could be Harry? Or Louis? Hmm Niall?... Idk if it would be Niall but comment what u think who it is!

Ly have a nice day and byee!!

alina